Please Stay Off the Grass and Out of the Trees

❤Bunny Advertisement Shop❤ || CLOSED *Read Announcement*

PleaseStayOfftheGrassandoutoftheTrees2.j

♥┇Title┇♥ Please Stay Off the Grass and Out of the Trees

 

♥┇Author┇♥ Epic_Randomness

 

♥┇Summar y┇♥

Ren/OC. Pledis Academy is one of the prestigious academies out there in South Korea, along with SM Academy, JYP Academy, YG Academy, Cube Academy, Woolim Academy, TS Academy, DSP Media Academy and Starship Academy. One thing all these academies seem to have in common is that they are all a performing arts academy, while also holding the top nine academies in academics. They are so popular that even people ranging from ages 6 – 18 moves to Korea to enter the academy.

But they are not schools where they can enroll and automatically become a student; once enrolled, you’ll have to enter auditions and/or interviews to see if you are eligible to become part of the academy. But there is also another way; if you’re rich, you can automatically pay the expensive enrollment fee to become a student. Something Minami’s parents did. Too bad she doesn’t want to be here, nor does she even want to go to the academy. But what can she do? Her parents had to move to Korea for company needs and now she has left behind the friends she had made over the years back in Japan.

But who’s the blonde haired prince that’s sleeping on the ground in the garden of Pledis Academy? And what happens when a certain blue-green haired girl happens to run into him while climbing the trees? There can only be one thing said: “Please stay off the grass and out of the trees.”

 

♥┇Genre┇♥ Romance/Comedy

 

♥┇Is it rated?┇♥ Not really, there may be cursing in future chapters though.

 

♥┇To visit this fanfi c, click he re!┇♥