5. Perfume [BEWARE]

Drabble Challenge Ft. FaiYan

Note: This drabble is futuristic... :P

 

 

 

"Talk to me again after you've grown up from your immature attitude"



That phrase just lingered inside Fai's head, enough to make her eyes quite teary. Those were the words she mentioned to her boyfriend after they had a good long fight about something Yuya is jealous about. 
She never wanted a fight. They often get minor arguments. But never fights like this one. 
She wanted to apologise first but her pride is hindering her to dial his number since she believes Yuya is one at fault. 



"Sulking here will not solve anything, you know..." Rio came from behind and patted her shoulder slightly... "besides, your problem is just minor. He's your boyfriend after all... He has the right to feel jealous..." she continued trying to convince her friend to think about their situation in a sensible way.



"But why does he have to humiliate him in front of the others... Yuya is so immature." Fai replied to her friend's gesture, still determined not to talk to Yuya for the time being. However, her feeling of loneliness just made her more restless from where she was sitting. She looked at her phone once again, hoping that an apology will come soon on the screen from her special someone. However, none appeared.



"It's New Year's Eve... Are you guys gonna start the new year not talking to each other? Fai-chan, you're clearly miserable without nii-chan"

 


After hearing this, Fai just stayed quiet and slumped down her seat. Rio on the other hand just left her hopeless friend to try an give her time to think about it... "I'll come back later... I need to buy a gift for Yama-chan. You're still going to the sleep over later, right?" Rio said her good byes after seeing a slight nod from the latter. Then, she left the room without a trace.



-



It's nearly 12am and Fai haven't heard anything from her boyfriend. She stared at the ticking clock on Rio's room and just wondered what Yuya is doing at the minute. She can hear her own heart beat synching with the sound of the annoying clock which added to her anxiousness. Fai then took a deep breath waiting for her friend who seems to be busy doing something in the kitchen.



"Fai-chan!! Someone's here for you" the faint sound of Rio's shout coming from downstairs was heard which saved Fai from her misery.


However, with much curiousness, she though who that 'someone' may be.



"I'm coming!!" she shouted back and attempted to twist the door open to let herself out.



However, when she actually opened the door, she just felt Yuya hugging her tightly as if not wanting to let go. He put a slight weight of his body on Fai which made her struggle.



"Yuya? Wh- what are you doing here?" she said, still struggling to know what the boy is thinking with his arms still wrapped on Fai's body.



"I miss you..." he whispered silently then dragged Fai inside the room and closed the door. He then pushed her body on Rio's bed and dived his way through on top of her.



"Wait! Are you drunk?" she said in almost a shout while trying to push Yuya away from her figure. This statement was followed by her sniffing the surface of her boyfriend's shirt which indeed have a tiny of alcohol smell. However, Yuya's subtle perfume still won over the intoxicating smell of the beverage. 



"I'm not drunk... I just missed you." he replied then rested his head on Fai's shoulder... "I know I'm so immature. I'm sorry... I can't understand why i became so jealous over your friend. I can't bare knowing you're angry. Please forgive me." he continually whispered his desired words.



Having heard his apology, Fai just can't help but to pull him closer and felt the urge to leave a soft kiss on his lips. She gently placed her lips and caressed his boyfriend with tender clutches.



Fai was about to pull away and break their kiss... However, Yuya suddenly pulled her closer not allowing any sort of rest which made Fai gasp for air. Yuya then bit her lips slightly which sent a small current down her spine. 



Within seconds, Yuya run down his hand on her body as if rubbing it against his palm. He then slid his soft touched into her neck with the attempt to pull her closer. 



Fai on the other hand saw where this was going and tried her best to pull away to at least take a breath. She thought for awhile, and being the 'sensible' one, she looked away from her boyfriend.



"Yuya... R-Rio. She's downstairs. She might see us!" she struggled to say.



"Don't worry... She's with Yama-chan." Yuya silently whispered and went down on Fai's neck and left small butterfly kisses down her. 



Fai just can't help but to bite her lower lip and just didn't think of anything but wanting more. Yuya then went through Fai's mouth using his tender tongue and aggressively pulled her more into a messy kiss.



Fai struggled for awhile, feeling cold sweat running through her body. However, she just can't get enough of this certain sensation that she felt for the very first time. 



Suddenly, Yuya on her tongue and felt a comfortable feeling that only Fai can give. The smaller frame of Fai is still locked on his capture but still had the chance to his shirt on by one without looking, still with her boyfriend's clutches. She doesn't even care if he's drunk and taken advantage of. Yuya's actions are just enough to make her think that everything seems right. Everything is perfect. She definitely want to end this current year with the commitment to her boyfriend.



"I'll be gentle..." Yuya whispered and bit her ear lightly.



Suddenly...

 

xXxXx



A knock on the door disturbed the couple who are still on the midst of their paradise.
It was Rio and Yamada.



Immediately, Yuya and Fai arranged themselves like sitting Angels on Rio's bed. Fai fixed her hair an straightened her sleeping wear while Yuya buttoned his shirt before Yamada and Rio had the chance to enter the room.



Both of them then heard a click of the door knob and soon enough, saw a smiling couple before them. 



"Yuya! We're going! Chinen and the others are waiting... Seems like Inoo-kun's plan of drinking will not happen since his parents are joining us." Yamada remarked, not looking at Fai and Yuya properly.



For some reason, Rio and Yamada seems to be clueless on what just happened to them. 



Then, Fai just realised something...



"Wait... You guys didn't drink yet?" she asked with her eyes full of confusion.



"Nope~ we're not allowed to drink. Inoo-kun is just being such a bad influence again. Besides, Yuya can't tolerate alcohol..." Yamada explained and turned his gaze to his best friend who seems to be busy signalling not to tell. Yuya gave sudden gestures to Yamada not to blow his cover. Yet, being slow and all, Yamada didn't get the message.



"Thanks for explaining Yama-chan..." Yuya said sarcastically... "I'll be right down. I'll just say my good bye to Fai."



Yamada and Rio then closed the door and led their way to do their own business.



-- 


After they heard the click of the door, Fai looked at Yuya peculiarly, hoping to get a clear explanation on why he lied on being drunk.

"So... You're not drunk?" Fai raised her left eye brow.

Yuya just can't help himself but to scratch his head lightly... "I told you I'm not drunk. You didn't believe me."


 

"Why did you lie in the first place? And you... you smell different"



"hmmm... Maybe... Maybe I just want to score on New Year's Day... And my perfume? It's beer scented... You like it?" he sniggered then kissed her forehead slightly... "Thanks to Yama-chan and Rio-chan... It's all ruined"

 

"Beer SCENTED perfume? Where the heck did you get that from?"



"It's from Hikaru~ you know what that guy's like..." Yuya then smiled at her blushing face and just looked at her in the eyes. He then pulled something on his pocket which turned to be a small necklace. 



"Happy New Year... I'll make sure I'll get my score next year..."

 

 

 

---

 

A/N: Imoutto~ forgive me for this.... *evil grin* :P