1. Wish

Drabble Challenge Ft. FaiYan

 

 



Yuya took a deep breath as he saw his petite girlfriend making herself comfortable on the sofa with the attempt to start her new game which she became addicted into. Fai promised Yuya that they'll have dinner at her house with the thought of cooking something for her boyfriend. 
Yet, the constant sound of the television made Yuya frown and look for an idea on how to get his girlfriend's attention.



"Fai-chan? I thought you're gonna cook for me?" Yuya pouted as he positioned himself beside her - Fai busy pressing the buttons of her joystick… “I WISH you’ll stop that game and get cooking~”



"Uhhmm~ I will... I'm just gonna finish this stage..." she said, still engulfed by the game. Yuya's pout became wider and just sighed.



"Okay~ I'll just go to the grocery to buy some more stuff..." he said then led his way outside the door... "I WISH my precious girlfriend will come and help me~" he continued that in turn made Fai pull out her raspberry tongue on him - as if teasing the boy.



About 30 minutes had passed and Yuya entered the Ogata household once again with about 4 plastic bags on his hands with the things he just bought. He was expecting Fai in the kitchen but to his dismay, Fai is still in front of the TV with her game still on. Yuya also saw the familiar figure of Rio who's also engaged in the game and laughing casually with Fai.



"I told you, I'll beat you!" Fai proclaimed after seeing a sighing Rio.

 

“Guys~ I just WISH you’ll stop with that stupid game already…” Yuya said while trying to gain the two girls’ attention. To his dismay, they just high fived each other and even ignored Yuya’s existence.



"Rio-chan? Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be with Yama-chan?" Yuya asked Rio who's still enjoying the game.



"Oh~ that best friend of yours is celebrating Shida-chan's birthday pffftttt~" Rio pouted indicating her quarrel with her own boyfriend and soon, she concentrated with the game once again. By this, Yuya saw a scene which is definitely not pleasing for him. He just thought that with that game around, there is no chance he will get Fai's attention. He just WISHED that he’ll have Fai for his own and not indulged with that stupid game. This is his only free time this week and having Fai not cooperating with his ‘LOVE PLAN’ is just painful for him.

 

He thought for awhile but then....
 

 

He snapped and immediately dropped all the bags from the supermarket and approached Fai. Yuya then pulled Fai's chin slightly then gave her a full kiss in front of Rio.


With widen eyes, Fai just felt a tingle in her lips coming from Yuya's soft ones. Yuya didn't waste this opportunity to pull the joystick from Fai's hand and take it out of her reach.



"Guys~ you might want to do that privately..." Rio said then turned off the TV to help Yuya on his plan of being alone with Fai.

"No games missy... You're mine for now..." Yuya smirked and pulled the speechless Fai into the kitchen – smirking away that all his WISHES were now granted seeing his girl next to him.