2. Swimming Pool

Drabble Challenge Ft. FaiYan

 

 

 

Yuya gave off a sigh after waiting about 30 minutes for someone’s appearance. He pulled up his sun glasses on the top of his head and eyed the clear blue water on the pool where his friends are already in the midst of back flipping against the water (the stage owned by Chinen Yuri).

 

“OY! What are you doing there? Why not join us in the water?” Kei said while grapping a few sips from Yuya’s drink. Yuya then frowned and grabbed his drink back before stating his reasons.

 

“I’m waiting for Fai-chan to come out… The girls take ages to change… Geez~”

 

“So you’re waiting for your princess to come out with her swim suit ne?” Kei smirked in delight, having the same idea of staring at Kim as soon as they go out. By this, Yuya just punched his arm lightly along with a slight smile forming on his face. These two really understand each other well.

 

It’s not long when Kim, Rio and Fai went outside the changing room – Kim and Rio wearing a one piece swim suit while Fai tried her best to cover her body with her own two-piece. Fai frowned at what she was wearing as if not wanting to be there in the first place. For some unfortunate happening, she forget her own swim suit so she was forced to buy a new one. And guess what, the store didn’t have any decent, non-revealing ones like Kim and Rio's.

 

All at once, all the boys’ eyes landed on their direction – mainly Ryosuke and Kei leading the way to their respective girlfriends.

 

“BAKA! Don’t look at Fai-chan like that! That’s only for Yuya to see…” Kim pinched Kei’s arm hard after seeing him staring at Fai. He then turned to Kim and gave her a soft peck… “What? I’m only looking at you…”

 

It’s now Ryosuke’s turn to stare but Rio was quick enough to smack his head and glare at him. By this, Ryosuke just smiled nervously and held Rio’s hand towards the pool to save himself from all the lecture.

 

Not far from Ryosuke and Kei was Yuya himself with a single towel wrapped around his neck. As soon as he reached only a step away from Fai, he took the towel and wrapped it around his girlfriend like a real gentleman would do.

 

Fai’s blushed face was visible to every one especially when Yuya leaned down her pace and whispered something to her ear… “That’s only for me to see… Unless you want to make a R18 scene part 2 here on the swimming pool with everyone watching?” he smirked widely and made Fai’s eyes widen.

 


“Look who’s talking… you’re also half …” Fai turned around to wipe any blood coming out of her nose and to avoid any eye contact after seeing Yuya’s clear body complexion – complementing on his manly features. His abs were enough to make Fai flustered and just felt the urge to push Yuya down the swimming pool.