CHAPTER 5(Final)

Vampire Love

(It nears its end!! T^T)

~*~*~*~Flashback~*~*~*~

 

“You should have killed me back then. I don’t want to live anymore.” Hyukjae said. He and Angela were sitting on the balcony in one cloudy afternoon.

“What are you saying? Are you serious? Dying is not a good solution to end up your problems; it’s just a cowardly way to escape them.”

“Perhaps you’re right, but I can’t live without Cindy” He said.

“You know what? There are so many girls out there. Don’t just stick to one.” Angela said. “Maybe you’re not just meant for each other.”

 

~*~*~*~Present~*~*~*~

 

Hyukjae stared at Angela’s peaceful state. He couldn’t help but to felt guilt, Angela just wanted to protect him and all he did was to hurt her. Now, he blamed himself for not being able to protect the vampire girl.

Before leaving the room, he gave Angela a kiss on her lips. He wished that she’ll wake up just like Snow White or Sleeping Beauty, but she didn’t.

 

~*~*~*~Flashback~*~*~*~

 

“What are you reading?” Angela asked while eating her breakfast.

“Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.” Hyujae replied concentrating and focusing on reading the book.

“Oh…what’s that all about? Are there vampires in the story?”She asked again and sat on the couch with Hyukjae.

“I don’t know, but these are all about wizards and witches.” He answered, still eyes on the book.

“Can I read with you?” She asked again but Hyukjae was so serious reading that he didn’t heard what she said and didn’t noticed that Angela was leaning beside him trying to get a peek at the book.

“Can I read with you?” She asked again.

“Uhmm…..Ahh..”  Hyukjae turned his head to the right to say that he’s busy but after that, Angela was looking at him, their eyes met, they were staring at each other. Hyukjae was really tempted to kiss her lips, he really can’t hold back this feeling anymore so, few seconds he pulled Angela for a kiss. He felt butterflies in his stomach, maybe because he noticed that Angela was kissing back.

 

:~*~*~*~Back to Present again~*~*~(there will be no flashback again )

 

Next morning, Angela woke up. She could barely move. Her body was still weak and her wounds were still in pain. She found herself lying on Hyukjae’s bed and also recognized the bandage being tied around her waist.

She forced herself to get up and walk even her wounds were in the process of healing. She went out of the room and decided to leave before Hyukjae could yell at her again. She doesn’t want to be hurt again.

“Hey! Why did you get up?” Hyukjae said. He saw Angela walking slowly. “Your body is not okay yet.” Angela never said or replied a word still she continues to walk. She vowed to herself that she will never talk to Hyukjae again.

“Did you hear what I just said?” Hyukjae asked, but Angela still didn’t reply. He got annoyed by Angela’s silence. “Why won’t you talk to me???”

“I wish I killed you back then.” Now Angela broke her silence and turned to Hyukjae. “And I guess you’ll be happy if I do it now, right? You’ll be with Cindy….again. So ROMANTIC. You two are still together in the end, and no----“

“STOP IT!!!! Don’t dare to mention her name again!!!” He shouted at Angela again -.-

“Am I right, huh?” Just then, Angela managed to walk throughout the door passing Hyukjae. But Hyukjae hugged him from behind.

“Please, don’t leave. I Love you Angela and I don’t want to lose you again.”

Angela was surprised by this sudden confession. She was waiting for this but she don’t know if Hyukjae is serious. Then she remembers something from last night.

 

Angela was lying on a bed, a hand was brushing her hair, she was a bit conscious but she refused to open her eyes. Then she heard a voice, it was a familiar voice.

“I’m really sorry. I’m sorry for the things, for the words I’ve said to you. I haven’t noticed that I’m hurting you so much. You never know how much you mean to me, you are the most special person in my life now. You were always there when Cindy left me. How could I be so blind? If I had accepted you in the past, bad things wouldn’t happen. Now, I only have myself to be blamed.” Hyukjae confessed.

“I love you Angela. I wouldn’t want to hurt you again. I promise, tomorrow when you wake up. I’ll apologize and I’ll make up with you.” That’s when he kissed Angela on her lips. “Please wake up. I’m really sorry. I love you” A tear fall down on his eyes.

But Angela refused to wake up, she was really tired so she decided to go back to sleep.

 

 

Hyukjae’s hug tightened. “I don’t care if you’ll reject me, the important thing is, I don’t have to hide my feeling for you anymore.” Hyukjae removed his arms on Angela.

Angela turned around to face Hyukjae. “Don’t force yourself. Don’t do the same thing I did. Don’t be so stupid in love.”

“NO, don’t do the same thing I’ve done to you. Don’t be blind in love.” Hyukjae said. Angela’s tears were falling on her eyes.

“How could you love me that much?” Angela asked.

“I don’t know. I Just do.” Hyukjae answered. “I don’t need a reason to love you.” He said while wiping her tears.

Hyukjae suddenly felt the Angela was now hugging her. The guy think that he’s melting from the hug. It was getting tighter.

“I won’t leave you again.” Angela whispered. “Saranghaeyo.”

Hyukjae felt like crying after hearing those sweet words. His heart that stopped from beating a while, revived and he knew that he was falling in love once again. Someone that will love him forever and honestly. While Angela will never felt loneliness again with the guy that will not leave her side and protect him even if they are not same as human but love still unites them together.

END :’))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So that ENDS(?) the story :(( Hope you all like the ending . This story was originally written by my classmate she is still planning on a sequel of this kkk~ Thanks for all the support Mwuah!!


 

BTW!! HERE'S YOUR VAMPIRE BROTHER LEE DONGHAE!! Kekeke~ Enjoy this picture I just found it on google  :PP That's all I'm gonna miss you guys :**