Chapter 1

Vampire Love

Hyukjae woke up by the smell of bacon and egg being cooked in the kitchen. He could also smell the aroma of the coffee being stirred in a cup. He smiled, thinking that his girlfirend finally regretted on breaking up with him last night. He thought his girlfriend came over to his house, to cook him, to apologize, and to say that they should make up and bring back their relationship.

        After having those thoughts, he immediately got up from his bed, took a bath and got dressed. He went to the kitchen, he was getting excited as he was only taking a few steps heading to the kitchen. But his excitement vanished as he saw an unfamiliar figure. The person turned to look at him. He saw a fair lady in white, wearing an apron, obviously, she was cooking. The lady smiled at him.

     Hyukjae frowned and shouted. "What are you doing here??!! WHO ARE YOU??!! And how dare you to cook at my kitchen??!!"   "Ahh...I'm sorry." She said calmly, placing some plates on the table. "Maybe you have forgotten about what happened last night because you were so drunk" She added.

    Hyukjae tried to recall all the events happened last night. Some details were clear but some were not. Then finally, he remembered something.                                   

*FLASHBACK*

Last night he was having an argument with his girlfriend. Then his girlfriend shouted at him. "Let's stop this because were over!!"

    Those hurtful words dared him to get drunk. He entered a bar, and started to drink beer. Few hours passed, he could barely count how many glasses and bottles of beer he had drank. All of his money has been used up so he decided to go home. While walking out of the bar he bumped on a waiter who was carrying a tray of drinks. Some drinks were spilled on his clothes. He instantly punch the waiter. He was confused why he did that thing, probably because he was drunk or maybe he wanted to take out all his emotions by punching or killing someone. Some security guards pulled him and threw  him out of the bar.

     While walking home, (He needed to ride a bus but unfortunately he has no money at ALL!.. T_T poor guy :[) he heard a noise far from behind him but he refused to find out whatever it is. He was still walking, good thing that he can still walk properly. Then someone poked his back, he was shocked after turning around and saw a vampire. Surely, it was a vampire. The vampire's clothes were painted with blood and half of her face were almost covered by it. He ran fast but he bumped on a light pole, but he tried to ran again. The vampire caught his hand and gripped it tightly. He fainted after feeling the vampire's cold hand.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

      Hyukjae gasped, his eyes widened. He stared at the vampire for a while. *How could this girl be a vampire?* He thought. *She's so...beautifulm looking so innocent. She was such an angel. Her hair is black as coal. Her eyes were like stars glittering on a dark night. Her eyes were red and.....uhmmmm....Kissable. I couldn't think any reason how did she became a vampire." Those thoughts were ommediately cut off because the angel-like vampire approached him and stared....so close....to him. Their lips almost touched, he thought the vampire would kiss him but she moved away from him.

     "Are you fine Hyukjae?" She asked curiously. "You were looking at nowhere"

     "How did you know my name?" He asked as he started to look a seat. "Amd why are you here inside my house? I never invited a cannibal here." The vampire looked at him with slight anger. A cannibal?? Cannibals were supposed to be dark and ugly not fair pretty.

     "Cannibal? I'm a vampire!!!" She shouted. How dare this guys call him a cannibal.Tsk3. "Anyway, I saw the I.D. in your wallet that's why I knew your name. Infact I was going to return it last night, it fell from your pocket but you were so scared that you ran away from me. You're a coward"

     The girl annoyed Hyukjae so he just ignored her. The girl already finished cooking. Hyukjae started to eat and took a sip on his coffee. He was surprised that the girl or what he called vampire was also eating with him.

     "I'm pretty sure that vampires don't eat or drink anything except blood." He said while there were still some food on his mouth.              "I'm only a half vamire and a half mortal" She said. "Oh...Okay" Hyukjae said still eating his food.

     The vampire lost her appetite and went to the living room. Hyukjae followed him out of curiousity. "If you're done eating, you can leave my house now" Hyukjae said and thought that the vampire would probably just wanted to eat breakfast. "No." Hyukjae gave her a 'what do-you-mean?' look. "I'm staying, as long as I want and if you don't want me here, I will..."

     "You will what??" He watched as the vampire took the photo of his family and his girlfriend. "What will you do?" Hyukjae ask her cluelessly."I'll kill them, but you would probably like that won't you?" She said as she turned to look at Hyukjae who was shaking infear. "W-why..why would y-you--you want to do that??"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

      "Because you hate all of them, a lot. Right??"

      "How did you know?" Hyukjae who was in fear still asking the vampire confusingly. "I took care of you last night. I was going to leave your room but you started speaking while sleeping. You said that your girlfriend, Cindy left you because she was in love with your brother, Siwon who stole her away from you. And you also hate your parents because they always shower your brother their attention, love, and gifts because you were actually adopted. You wished that they never existed here on earth." The girl explained everything to him.

    "If you'll kill them, I will report you to the police." He tried to threatened the vampire girl but it looks like it didn't work on her. The girl just laughed at him thinking Hyukjae would thought that she will be frightened.

    "Before you could report me to the police. I would bite your neck and all of your blood and I'm not leaving any single drop of it. I couldn't wait to do that. Your blood would probably delicious, I guess.." She smirked and left the scared Hyukjae in the room.

    Night falls and Hyukjae was getting ready to sleep. He saw that the vmpire girl was sitting on the couch. He sat beside her and wanted to have a friendly conversation with her even if he knew that the girl would kill him anytime soon. "Uhmmm... I didn't get your name by the way" Hyukjae asked the girl.

     "I'm Angela" She said said calmly. It was surprising to know that the vampire's name is Angela but Hyukjae could see the similarity between the vampire's name and her appearance. "Oh...so...uhmm....what decided you to stay here?" He asked, feeling comfortable with her. He could sense that Angela has no plan on killing him.            "I'm trying to escape." The girl said as Hyukjae looked at her. He could see sadness, and at the same time anger in her eyes. "I want to escape from my step father and my brother." She added.

    "Why would you do that? Don't you love them??" Once again he asked. "THEY don't love me." The girl replied with a sad tone. "When I was 10 my stepfather killed my real father, for some unknown reasons. 3 years ago my mother died. My half-brother Donghae, envied me for being too intelligent and talented. I may not be a powerful vampire but after I turn 21, I'll be. Donghae is now hunting me, he won't give up until I die. Ican't feel his prescence here so it's safe to stay here." She explained all to Hyukjae the reason why she wanted to stay with him.

    "You said you'll become a powerful vampire after you turn 21, then how old are you?" He asked again. "20.." she replied. Hyukjae can't think any topic anymore but he decided to end the conversation.

    "Oh..so Good night. Do you want to sleep in my room?" Hyukjae offered. "No thanks. I'm fine here on the couch" She declined on what he offer and smiled at Hyukjae instead. "Good night and sweet dreams." Hyukjae felt pity for the girl or the vampire. He realized that he's not the only person who was experiencing a miserable life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A/N: Hey guys!! So its the half of the 1st chapter!! Hope you'll ike it!! Sorry for some errors :)) Please don't forget to leave a comment! I would be happy to know all your reactions :DD