CHAPTER 4

Vampire Love

Two months passed by since Angela was gone. Hyukjae did everything to find her. He never stopped looking for her. But when he found out that Cindy died because she was killed by a vampire, he got mad. He thought that Angela killed Cindy because of jealousy. He never thought that maybe another vampire would have killed Cindy. He only had Angela to blame for Cindy’s death.

One week after Cindy’s death, Angela decided to come back to Hyukjae’s house. She wanted to talk about something really important. So without permission, she suddenly entered his house and approached Hyukjae, who was inside of his room. Hyukjae was happy to see Angela but then he remembered about Cindy so he wasn’t sure if he feels happy or mad.

“Hyukjae, I want to tell you that—“Her sentence was cut off of Hyukjae’s sudden question.

 

“How does it feel to know that Cindy died?” He asked.

 

“I’m sorry to hear that news but I—“ The sentence was cut off again.

 

“Are you happy that you’ve finally killed her??”

 

“What are you talking about?” She asked confusingly.

 

“Don’t play innocent with me.” He said with a tone of anger.

 

“I always knew that you wanted to kill her because I never accepted you in the past, and because I never became yours. Am I RIGHT??!!” He said accusingly.

 

“I never killed her, it was my—“ (Cut off again-.-)

 

“Yeah sure. Keep on denying it.” He rolled his eyes.

 

“Fine, if you won’t believe in anything I say, then DON’T! I’m just here to say that your life is in danger.” She said as she warned Hyukjae.

“My life is in danger already when I first met you. I wished that I never met you before.” Those words were spoken emotionless but somehow it caused pain in Angela’s heart and made her cry, but Hyukjae never stopped. “You are the only one to be blamed, in everything that I’m experiencing right now. You made my life miserable, miserable than my family caused.”

“I’m just here to protect you and keep you safe fro, harm. It’s not my intention to make your life miserable.” She said while crying. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry okay?? Sorry that I came in to your life and made it miserable. But I won’t feel sorry if my brother would rush here and kill you.” She said that sounded with full of anger.

Angela left his house and went to the park. She was still crying. She can’t believe that Hyukjae changed a lot after Cindy died.

 

“Well..Well..Well, look who’s crying.” A voice appeared while Angela was crying. She look from the owner of that voice. I was Donghae his brother. She stopped from crying and stood up.

 

“Why did you kill Cindy??!!” She asked, staring at Donghae coldly.

 

“You should be glad that I killed her.” Donghae said with an evil and handsome smirk.(OMO!!) “But I guess that you weren’t glad…..why sis?? Because your boyfriend still love that girl? Because he broke your heart?? Because he never became yours? Because—“

 

“STOP IT!!!” Angela shouted and closed her eyes tight to prevent from crying. But a moment later, she smiled “Do you think I easily give up?? Thanks for your effort but your plans or whatever you have there on your empty brain, never worked out.” Now it was her turn to smirk.

 

Donghae didn’t like that being said by those kinds of words. But there’s no time to be annoyed, he just want to kill Angela. So he pulled out a dagger and tried to stab Angela, but she seems to be kind of fast, so his dagger just left deep, but not so painful slashes on Angela’s body. And then he noticed that Angela was getting weaker each second, so in no time he successfully stabbed Angela’s waist. She stumbled down the ground.

 

“Good night sister.” Donghae said. (He’s really a bad brother eh :/) He turned around and started to leave. But a few seconds later….

 

“Not so fast, young brother.” Donghae was surprised, thinking that Angela was dead. When he turned around, Angela pressed the trigger of the gun and…. BANG!!

 

Donghae’s blood painted the grasses. “How could you be so stupid?? If you really want to kill me then you should have used your gun before I could snatched it away from you, but I can’t blame you, You are really aiming to stab my heart.” She said, staring at his brother’s dead body. “But they’re not for you”

 

After those happenings, Angela decided to go home on Hyukjae’s house. Even on her terrible state, she still struggled to walk. After 30 minutes of walking, she finally reached Hyukjae’s house. She clicked the doorbell.

 

Hyukjae was getting ready to sleep, when he heard the doorbell ringing. He was so confused, who would visit him late at night? Then he finally remembered Angela said to him moments ago… ‘I won’t feel sorry if my brother would rush here and kill you’.

 

“If he would kill me then he wouldn’t bother to ring the doorbell, right?” He said to himself. The bell didn’t stop ringing. “COMING!!” he shouted. He was now at the gate but before he opened it, he gulped and took a deep breath.

 

When he opened the gate, he saw Angela. She looked tired. Hyukjae was shocked to saw Angela’s injured state. Angela was going to fell from the ground but Hyukjae’s arms were there to catch her.

 

Hyukjae carried Angela towards his bedroom. He noticed that Angela’s waist was bleeding. He removed Angela’s jacket and slightly lifted her top and saw a deep wound from her waist. He immediately got a bandage and some medicines to cure Angela’s wounds. (Although some of her slight bruises were slowly fading away.)

 

Angela, who was lying unconsciously on the bed, still managed to wince and do some facial grimace while Hyukjae was treating her injuries. After few minutes of healing, curing, and treating of wounds and injuries, Hyukjae sat on the bed beside Angela, His hand was brushing Angela’s hair. Minutes later he drifted off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Annyeong!! Here's an update for you! It's nearing its end so the last chapter will be a little bit long :DD Thanks for the comments and subscribers!! Love ya'll guys!!