CHAPTER 3

Vampire Love

It was late at night; the two of them were watching a movie. Angela found it a good chance to confess. But she doesn’t know what to feel or do if the guy rejects her.

“Uhmm..Hyukjae?” Angela looked at Hyukjae who was concentrating watching a movie. She took a deep breath before talking.

“I Like You.” She said shyly then she looked away from Hyukjae.

Hyukjae looked at Angela who was now looking at the T.V. and trying to concentrate. He knew he heard those words clearly.

“You know that I still love Cindy, don’t you?” He said.

“That would stop me from confessing but that wouldn’t stop me from loving you.” She said without looking at Hyukjae.

“Now, it’s up to you if you want to return those feelings but if you still love your past, then I don’t care. I don’t care if you’ll reject me; the important thing is I don’t have to hide my feelings anymore. Good night.” She said and walks away.

The conversation ended. And for the following days, they never talked to each other. They Find it so awkward, and weird. But then one day, Angela heard the news that Hyukjae and Cindy became a couple again. It broke the vampire girl’s heart, she never felt this way before.

One night, Hyukjae came home late because he invited Cindy for a dinner date. He saw that Angela was watching a movie. The silences for the past days were over because Hyukjae decided to break it this time.

“Sorry, I came home late.” He apologized to her but Angela never said a word, she’s still had her eyes on the movie. “I should have informed you first.”

“Oh no, don’t mind about me. I’m fine, always fine.” She sounded like she never cared at all.

It was the first time that Hyukjae heard her talked like that. Before, Angela always spoke to him with a calm, sweet and kind voice. He thought that these were all because of his rejection with Angela’s confession to him.

“Did I hurt you that much?” He never mind asking the question.

“Like I said before, I don’t care if you’ll reject me or if you still love Cindy.”

“That’s not the answer to my question!!!” He shouted. “I’m waiting for the answer if it is Yes or NO!” Angela didn’t reply again. Hyukjae grew impatient for waiting Angela’s reply and he got annoyed. “FINE!!! Thanks for not answering my question! And you know what??!! I’m happy that I rejected you at first because I still love Cindy. You heard it??!! I STILL LOVE CINDY!!!! What will I get if I accepted you?? Obviously, NOTHING!!”

Angela looked at him and smiled. “ Good night and sweet dreams Hyukjae.” Then she turned the T.V. off as if there’s nothing happening in the house.

The next morning, Hyukjae woke up and he remembered their conversation last night. He regretted saying those words to her; those words because he knew that it will just make Angela experiencing more hurt. He went out to the room and decided to apologize to Angela but unfortunately, she wasn’t there anywhere, but she left a breakfast prepared for Hyukjae, and Hyukjae noticed a note beside the cup of coffee. It says there:

"Thanks for letting me stay at your house. And thanks for letting me realize that I was nothing but a bother and a burden to you. That I was a stupid person. But I’m sure that you won’t be needing me anymore because Cindy is there to cook food for you, to do the laundries for you, to help you do house chores, and to listen form your stories. So…..the last time we saw each other was last night. Thank you for everything.

Angela…"

Hyukjae became teary-eyed after reading this note. He felt guilty for saying those hurtful words to Angela. The conversation last night maybe the cause to make Angela left the house.

“S-Sorry..I was not careful for the words I’ve said to you, If I can only bring back the time but I can’t…I’m really sorry Angela.” He whispered to himself while tears fall down from his cheeks.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Another Update!! Sorry for not updating earlier.. Been busy these days because of some school works :)) THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS!! I Do Appreciate it!! :DD Thanks for the new Subbies!! Lavyah GUYSS!! I'll try to update tomorrow or in the other day ^-^