Chapter 2

Vampire Love

Angela had been staying at Hyukjae's house for almost one month. Every time Hyukjae was at school, (I forgot to mention Hyukjae was young P.E. Teacher at SM Academy, and also a great dance tutor, instructor, and teacher. How could I be that stupid -.-) She would do all house chores. She would also take care of Hyukjae when he's sick, drunk(he still can't move on with his ex-girlfriend..Poor Hyukjae :-/), and tire. Hyukjae was also kind and gentle to Angela. He would also take care of her. It looks like they are a couple taking care of each other :D.

      One night Angela was sitting on the balcony. Hyukjae sat beside her. He quietly watched Angela, looking at the night sky. He feels something weird and strange when he was with Angela.

       "You look serious" He said breaking the silence, but Angela ignored him. "What would you do if Donghae follows you here?" He asked."I don't want to talk about that..change the topic instead."She said in a cold voice.

     Hyukjae decided to change the topic because he knows that if he didn't obey the vampire, she would definitely bite his neck.(SCARY!!:D) "Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked. "Yes...BUT I killed him." Hyukjae's eyes widened with what the girl said. He was now thinking that if he was Angela's boyfriend, Angela would also kill him. "I killed him because I caught him cheating on me" She explained making hyukjae sigh in relief."Oh...I wouldn't cheat on you." He joked. "You weren't my boyfriend." She replied. After that there was an awkward silence between them. Hyukjae regretted telling that joke because Angela was serious. "Have you experienced being kissed?" Hyukjae asked again. Angela looked at him and smiled. "Why? Do you want me to kiss you?" This time Angela lightened up. "If you want to, you can." Hyukjae said blushing (xD)

     That was a weird conversation between them but they were still talking. Their topic ended up at the word "KISS"

     "Hmmm....okay....close your eyes." She said teasingly. "But before I close my eyes, do you promise not to bite my neck or kill me?" Hyukjae asked feeling scared but he was waiting for the kiss. He closed his eyes. "I promise." Angela answered. Hyukjae feels excited, but his excitement turned to dissapointment when Angela kissed him on the cheeks. He was expecting to be kissed on the lips and not on the cheeks. But why would he feel dissapointed? There was something strange going here!!

     "Hey.where are you going?" Hyukjae asked after he opened his eyes and after he saw that Angela was going out of the gate. "I'm hungry. I need to eat something." She said. "We have eaten dinner earlier!" Hyukjae shouted but the realization hit him. "Would you just...?" Angela gave him a what-do-you-think? Look. Actually the "something" she said literally meant to be "someone". Maybe Hyukjae forgotten that Angela was a vampire but Angela wasn't acting like one. She was just like a normal, I mean an ordinary person.

     Hyukjae waited for Angela to come back. It was 1am already and Hyukjae was still waiting for Angela despite being too sleepy. A moment later, Angela came back. "So how did it go? Are you satisfied?" Hyukjae still manage to talk but Angela noticed that Hyukjae was tired. "You're tired,Why did you have to wait for me?" She said "What if Donghae would just appear in front of you and kill you? You were killing me because of worry!!" Hyukjae said feeling nervous. Angela's heart beats faster and faster than usual. She accompanied Hyukjae to his bedroom and waited for Hyukjae too fell asleep. Before she left the room, She placed a Goodnight kiss on Hyukjae's forehead and immediately got out of his room.

    *Hearing those words makes me feel special. I wonder how could I remain that special thing to him when we aren't that close? Maybe I wasn't that special to him but he was special to me. Does that mean that......I was starting to like him? Maybe. But perhaps, I was already falling for him* She thought and a smile formed on her face thinking all about the words that Hyukjae said to him earlier.

    "Angela? Hey wake up!! It's already 10 o'clock" Hyukjae half shouted while shrugging her to wake up. "Oh..Good morning." She said softly. "Come on!! Wash up and get dressed. We're going to the mall." He said.

    They went to the mall together. They eat at a fast food restaurant and after that, they went shopping. "Pick whatever you want. My treat!" Hyukjae said and went to a girl's clothes' shop. " Wouldn't that be too much?...I mean...you know,, you already let me stay at your house, you give me food, and now you're buying me clothes." She said making Hyukjae look at her with calm eyes and now they were looking staring at each other. "It's fine. It's not half of what you've done for me.You do laundries every weekend, you cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You always deliver my lunch at school, and many more!!" Hyukjae blurted out.

   "Thanks. But letting me stay at your house is more than enough. You don't need to do this." She said.

   "Are you sure?"

   She nodded."But I'm still hungry, you know." Hyukjae's eyes widened, he thought that.... "Don't tell me you're going to victimize someone here??"

   "No!! Of course not!!" Angela said and grinned at what Hyukjae's reaction. He sighed in relief. "Come on Hyukjae. Let's eat pizza and ice cream." She said dragging Hyukjae. So they went to another restaurant to eat. They ordered pizza and chocolate ice cream for Angela. Hyukjae stared at the vampire who was eating and off her ice scream. He never thought that this vampire is somehow cute and childish.

"Hey, you got something on your cheek." Hyukjae said after noticing a dirt from Angela's cheek.

"What?" it seems like she didn't hear Hyukjae's voice. "Here, let's wipe it off." Hyukjae's hand reached out to wipe off the ice cream on Angela's face. "There it's clean." Hyukjae said and smiled.(showing his gums ^o^)

   Angela liked the way that Hyukjae touched her cheek. She wondered if she could put some dirt on her face again. She really likes Hyukjae right? Anyways after a few more hours of hanging out they decided to go home.

"Can we go to the mall again next time? It's quite fun!." Angela said after they entered the house. "Maybe you can go there by yourself." Hyukjae said while sitting on the couch. He also feels sleepy , he wishes he was the vampire instead so he could have a lot of power and energy.

Angela was a bit disappointed after hearing this. "But I want to be with you" She begged. Hyukjae's sleepiness vanished after hearing those words, he looked up at Angela with a questioning look. "I-i mean....uhmm..If I g-go there alone, I might get lost, you know?" Angela stuttered. "Okay, I'm tired too, so...so I'll just sleep in your room." Angela chuckled.

   Angela rushed to Hyukjae's room and locked the door. "Whoah! That was close" She said while wiping her sweat and taking a deep SIGH!. But she was also thinking that there is nothing wrong from confessing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: ANOTHER UPDATE!! Thanks for the 1st comment!! Haha i forgot the name but THANKS!! :DD I'll try to update sooner  because we have a Career Assesment exam so I'll try to really update soon so DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE :DD