005

Which One is My Husband?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ara walked through the empty hallway, paper bags in her hands. Some people who know her bowed and greeted her with a smile. Her mother asked her to deliver a lunch... For Luhan.

“Ara-ssi?”, someone tapped her shoulder lightly, as she turned her body around.

“Oh. Manager-nim”, she smiled and bowed her head. “Is-“

“Luhan is in the practice room. Go up the the 3rd floor, and turned to the left. 2nd room from there”, he cutted her and smiled. “What is that? Lunch?”, he peeked on the paper bags she was holding.

“Y-Yeah. Eomma asked me to guve this to Luhan”, she showed him the paper bags.

“I see. Just go! Their lunch is near. I’ll go first then, see you!”, EXO’s manager waved his hands and left her alone as she sighed.

She needs to calmed herself down, it was fate. Is was her fate. She needs to face it, no matter what.  This is the only way so she could survive. Face it or end it!

She took a deep breath as the elevetor dinged, signaling her that she’s arrived in the 3rd floor. 2nd room to the left. There is it! She could hear the music echoed along the hallway.

“Okay, 20 minutes break!”, a voice boomed, followed with a loud groans.

“I would die before I’m married..”, a voice could be heard as she stood in front of the door.

“I would die after I married, but before I went old!”, another voice followed. Then a loud smack. “Yah! Why did you hit me?”

“Because you are stupid, Baek!”, the voice from before roared.

“Guys, stop it!”, another deep, husky voice, and they shut up immediately.

That’s it, he wes there. Inside the room. She took another long, deep breath before turning the door knob; took a step inside. All the eyes turned to her in a swift motion. He was REALLY here.

She bit her lip and smiled awkwardly. “Hi?”, waved her hands lightly as Luhan stood up and walked to her.

“What are you doing here?”, he asked; eyes on her, checking her up and down.

“Eomma told me to brought this to you and...”, she stopped and looked at the boys behind Luhan.

“Oh”, he took the paper bags from her and walked back to .

There she was, standing like a stone. Her eyes looks blank, but it diverted to a certain person in the corner of the room. The person that made her wanted to run, and cry.

He was his first. He was the person who made her like she is right now. He was the reason why she became an actress, and a singer. It was him. The reason she could standing in this position. His eyes were on hers. His pretty face, and cheerful attitude turned to sad.

“Hey, aren’t you going to introduce yourself to the boys?”, Luhan asked; snapped her out from her thought.

“Uh-Oh. Hi..? I’m Choi Ara. Nice to meet you all”, she smiled and bowed the eleven boys she just meet minutes ago. And when she straightened her head, that guy, his eyes still on her. Everyone could see that both of them had something more than anyone could imagine. She was his half, and he was her half. WAS.

The boys smiled, introducing themself.

“Wait! Looking at you like this, it seems like I’ve seen you somewhere. But, where? When?”, the guy that she thought named Chanyeol asked; fingers on his chin.

“You must be dreamin, Yeol. Or maybe because you have her posters all around our room!!”, Baekhyun snapped as Chanyeol grinned and rubbed the back of his neck.

“Eat?”, Luhan asked, offered his already opened lunch box.

She shook her head. “I’ll head out first. You still have another round, right?”, she asked and Luhan nodded his head.

“Luhan oppa, let’s have a lunch!!”, a girl’s voice barged in suddenly as the boys’ eyes turned to shine, knowing who just arrived.

“Minji-ah~”, all of them running to her and group hugging her.

Ara and Luhan turned their attention to the girl who stood on the doorway with the boys hugging her. Luhan walked closer to them and split them apart. “Yah! You would kill her!”, he glared at the boys, but hugged her afterward.

Ara stunned, watching all the scene in front of her. Even that guy hugged that girl too. The girl that made them apart. Minji.

Minji’s eyes turned to Ara and she smiled. “Oh? Ara-ah...”, she shouted and running to her, hugged her. “Gosh. Why are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter