027

Which One is My Husband?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung-“

“Stop, Baekhyun! Don’t say anything about this! I’m tired. Just go to your dorm and sleep now!”, Luhan cut Baekhyu’s talk with a harsh tone.

“But-“

“Just go, Baekhyun!”, Baekhyun sighed. Luhan was too hardheaded to hear his explanation about him and Ara. He always trying to talk to Luhan whenever they have the time alone, but Luhan just reject it and told Baekhyun to shut up. “I’m not going to hear anything. Good night, and see you tomorrow”, Luhan said before closed his bedroom door.

Kris watched the whole scene and shook his head. “What can we do to that boy? Tsk”

“Hyung, do something!”, Baekhyun ran to Kris and pleaded.

“I have, Baek. But, look! He still on his own world. He didn’t even hear me”, Kris sighed and slumped down on the couch. He massaged his temple and closed his eyes.

“I can’t see Ara like this”, Baekhyun sat beside him and leaned his back on the backrest.

“You met her?”, Kris jerked his head at Baekhyun as he nodded his head like a child.

“Eomma asked me to visit her house, and she was home. She looks.... Skinnier. A bit pale. And, you know, she even left her career because of this”, Baekhyun pouted and bit his lips. “I don’t know”.

“We need to do something. Both of them are too hardheaded”, Lay joined them and sat between Baekhyun and Kris.

“What can we do, hyung?”, Baekhyun asked.

Lay whispered something to them and made them grinned. “Just use my injury for the reason. I hope it would help!”, he smiled and patted his legs.

“You sure?”, Kris asked as Lay nodded his head.

“Let me take care of it!”, Lay patted Kris’s and Baekhyun’s shoulder before stood up slowly and walked away –hardly since he injured.

“That boy. Can we depend on him?”, Kris talked to himself and shook his head.

“Just let him be, hyung! We’ll do something to make his plan work!”, Baekhyun chuckled.

“I’m join in whatever your plan to get that deer and Ara together!”, Tao popped up behind him and grinned as Kris ruffled his hair.

 

=

 

Ara pressed the code for the EXO-M’s dorm. Lay called her and told her that he was injured; she knew it before through internet, and he asked he r to come and visit him. She hesitated on the beginning,  but Lay told her that Luhan wasn’t at the dorm. The boys brought him out for a while, he said. So, Ara agreed and come to visit him.

“You came?”, Lay greeted as she closed the front door.

“Uhm. What do you need now?”, she walked to Lay who was sitting on the couch and sat beside him. “How’s your injury?”, she added.

“Chill, woman! Ask one by one!”, he scoffed and glared at Ara; causing her to grinned stupidly. “I just wanted to talk to you. We haven’t meet for three whole months. And as you can see, this is how am I right now”.

“Is it still hurt?”

“Not really. I got better now. Thanks”, he ruffled her hair and smiled. He was trying to became more intimate to her, ha wanted to swept away his guilty toward her about what he had done in the past to her.

“Good then. I bought you some fruits. I’ll go get the knife first”, she smiled back, fixed her hair and went toward the kitchen.

Lay pulled his phone out and dialed Tao’s number. “Send him home now, Zitao!”, he whispered as soon as the person on the other line picked his call. He hung up as he heard and ‘OK’ and chuckled at himself. He need to make sure that his plan worked.

Ara walked back when he just hung up his call and sat beside him again; peeled the apple in her hands. “Who is that?”

“Ohh. Tao. He asked me if I want something while they are outside”, Lay straightened his back and looked at Ara. “How’s you and Luhan hyung?”

“Huh? What?”, she looked at him back nervously and shifted on her seat. “You know, we didn’t even contact each others anymore”.

Lay sighed. “Why are you following his will, huh? Don’t you love him? Or at least like?”

“Oppa, stop it. I don’t want to talk about it!”, Ara covered her ears and pouted.

“You two really a hardheaded people”, Lay shook his head. He felt his phone vibrated. “The show will start”, he mumbled, enough for himself to hear. “Ara-ah, I nede to go outside. My friend need s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter