028

Which One is My Husband?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seems like I need to feed you more”, he smiled.

“W-What?”

He shook his head lightly and brought her face up to him. “There. Make-up kiss” with that, he brushed his lips on hers before devouring her lips completely. Pressed his lips against hers. The kiss was soft yet passionate.

She didn’t close her eyes at first, too shock to respond his kisses.luhan pulled away and looked at her eyes. “Hmm? Why you didn’t respond me?”, he asked; slightly pouting.

“W-Why are we like this?”, she whispered, blinking her eyes.

“Let’s forget about the divorce paper. Can we?”, he bit his lips, waiting for her answer. He sighed after she stayed silent. His shoulder slightly slumped down, trying to accept the fact. “I know. You must’ve dissapointed at me, right?”, he lose his hope, his confidence faded.

Before he could move from his place, Ara grabbed his collar and pulled her down at her, in a second kissed his lips. He was abit shock, but then followed her lips’ move. That made his lips curve into a smile between the kiss. They didn’t know how, but then Ara finally realized that he was pinning her against the wall behind her; locking her between his legs. The kiss lasted a little longer that their kiss before; a bit deeper than usual.

Luhan ran his hands; looked for hers and clasped their fingers; still in between the kisses. Luhan wanted the deeper one; grazed his tongue along her lips, so Ara let him exploring; gave him a better access of her wet cavern and alow him to taste all of her.

Kissed. Explored. They drown on their own world; forgetting where they actualy were.

“That? Make-up kiss?”, Ara breathed heavily against his lips, trying to gain her mind back to her sense –but failed.

Luhan smiled; noticed her pink cheeks. He pulled his hands to cup her cheeks and nodded. “Pretty”, he rubbed her pink cheeks with his thumbs; bitting his lower lip.

Ara looked down; embrassed.

“Why your lips taste sweet?”, he aws trying to be cheesy; but hey, it was true. He wondered about the answer, he couldn’t help but proceed with another kiss. Ara tried not to moan, but her breath was already taken away by him. He pulled away, then kissed her again and again. With every kisses he gave, Ara kost a little more of her sense –taken away by him just like her breath.

Ara felt her shoulder tense up, and her legs started to wobble; trembling from his attention. With a swift movement, Luhan shuffled their position on unsteade feet. His lips still kissing her with endless passion. She tried to follow him, but still Luhan was the dominant one; she couldn’t help it but followed his steps until she felt his han lifted her shirt, exposing her milky-pale skinmade her heart skipped.

She grabbed his naughty hand to stop her; but the Luhan pinned them above her head with his left hand. He already left his sense; couldn’t control his own body anymore. He missed her too much until it hurt him where he would do anything to get her back in his embrace.

She let out her first moan as his clever hand went higher and higher. Her eyes widened at his sudden touch; he never touch her there; no body did –her still covered . She pulled away a little and couldn’t even look at his eyes; stopping his hand. She was embrassed. Her sight only reached his chest; watching it moved up and down, hearing his as fast as her heartbeats. She was nervous; but got a little hot by his touch.

Luhan looked down; panting. His eyes looked at her with a different stare from how he looked at her before. There was love, passion, and maybe some lust. He didn’t care. All he wanted was her, nothing else. Luhan gave another sweet attention; kissing her harder enough to made her jerked backward.

Ara softened the kiss by cupping his face in her hands; trying to calm him down a little and took a revenge of his hard kiss by nipping on his lower lips.

Luhan know really well where they would heading to –he still a man. How can he didn’t know this kind of things? Luhan started to caress her a bit more aggresive; earning the same amount from her. Their eyes closed. Their mind drowned on the heat of seduction. He gave her lips one last peck before moved down along her jawline to her neck. Stayed there for a seconds to gave it a littled nip.

Ara drew her head back, causing him to pulled her as close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter