021

Which One is My Husband?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yes,something’s wrong. Something big, really big”, Luhan bit his lips; looked down and feeling guilty.

“What’s wrong, Lu?”, Sehun asked; all the eyes looked at Luhan.

“I-I’m sorry, but I-“

 

=

 

“I-I’m sorry, but I-“, Luhan stopped, watching the anxious members. “I miss her so much” he whispered, looked down.

The members looked at him, blinked. Not knowing how to react at this dumb deer.

“W-What?”, Kris who was beside him asked, trying to understand his statemment.

“I miss her, Sehun. If I call her, I would just fly there and running to her. I don’t know what happen to me, Sehun”, Luhan added, he bit  his lips.

“Really, Xiao Lu? You make us worried to death just because of this?”, Suho shook his head and chuckled.

Sehun looked at Luhan; dumbfounded. “Yah, Xiao Lu!! If you miss her, then call her and tell her that you miss her. It wasn’t that hard. Do you perhaps already falling in love?”, Sehun bursted out; teasing Luhan.

The members hide their smile at Sehun’s question, waiting for Luhan’s answer.

“H-Huh? W-What?”, Luhan looked at Sehun in wide eyes.

“Xiao Lu?”, Sehun wiggling; trying to further.

“I’m serious, Sehun”, Luhan whined.

Sehun smiled and turned around. “Ara-ah, Luhan’s here saying that he missed you~”, Sehun shouted; earning a little giggle from the coordi who was there.

Ara turned to Sehun and pointed at herself. “What?”

“YAH!!”, Luhan tried to stop Sehun.

“Talk to her, Xiao Lu!”, Sehun said before handed the phone to Ara.

“What is this?”, Ara asked to Sehun.

Luhan saw Ara who was looking at Sehun in confusion. His heart raced suddenly; he didn’t know what he would say to her. As if his brain stopped working.

“Jusr accept it and hear what he wanted to say. Go! Go!”, Sehun pushed Ara away to have a private talk.

“What is that?”, Ara questioning herself before looked at the phone screen, found Luhan looking at her. “Uh-oh. Hi? Annyeong”, she waved her hand and smiled at him.

Luhan smiled back. “Annyeong”.

There was a pause; an awkward one.

“You”

“You-“, they both talked at the same time, couldn’t handle the awkward atmosphere between them.

“You first”, Ara excused him.

“No, you first”, he talked back; rubbed the back of his neck.

“Why is it so awkward?”, she questioning herself and smiled dryly.

“You think so too? I though it’s just me”, Luhan laughed; almost unnatural. “What... are you doing?”

“You see, I just helping them preparing the party”, Ara shrugged her shoulder and played with her hair; trying to get rid of the weird moment.

“Oh. I see”, another pause lingering them; not even glancing at each others.

Ara sighed loudly, causing Luhan to look at her. “Why is it so quiet?”, she whined softly; while Luhan looked at her –amused. “When will you comeback?”, she suddenly asked.

“Uhm.. maybe next month”, Luhan nodded his head and looked away from his phone screen, he just realized that the M members already left him.

“Ohh. So you wouldn’t be here on your birthday?”, Ara asked; causing Luhan to snapped his head to her; shocked that she even care about his upcoming birthday.

“Ahh, that. Maybe not? I don’t know. We’ll have the party still, later. Y-Yeah”.

“It’s like that?”, Ara pouted lightly; trying not to make Luhan know.

“I-I’ll get going now. Bye~”, Luhan said and hurriedly ended the call as Ara stared blankly at the phone screen that already changed to black.

 

=

 

Ara looked at the picture on her desk, that was a picture of her and Luhan a few weeks  back then. Then her eyes drifted to another picture hanging on the wall; their wedding picture. Ara slumped down her seat and groaned; burrying her face between her arms on the table.

“Why is it so odd? I never been like this”, she mumbled as she sat up straight and pulled out her phone, surfing through the internet when she passed a newly added pictures.

EXO-M at Beijing Airport, heading to Korea.

Around 2 hours ago.

She widened her eyes. They went back today? More than 2 hours ago, that’s mean they’ve arrived right now. She stood up, turning her head side to side in worry. She didn’t prepared anything for his arrival... Yet. She didn’t even know he would be today. How can she know when he didn’t even call her the past weeks, after Sehun’s birthday.

She ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter