020

Which One is My Husband?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’ll go now”, Luhan looked at Ara, playing with her fingers as the other boys already waiting outside. “Take care..”, he bit his lips; feeling the sudden worry of her.

Ara nodded her head and smiled. “Don’t worry! I’ll be fine, okay”, she patted his hand which holding hers with the other.

“Call me often!”

“You are busy! You call me when you aren’t”, she fixed his jacket and create a firm line of her lips. “Go! They are waiting for you”.

He nodded and glanced at the boys who already outside, taking care of their belonging. “I’ll be going”, he placed his hand on her cheek and rubbed it with his thumb.

“Go!”

“Goodbye kiss?”

“Really, Luhan! Not here, okay! Your fans are here. What if he saw us now? It’s not the time for them to know, Luhan!”, she hit his chest and glared.

“Just a little? We couldn’t meet for a while”, he pouted.

She sighed and gave in. “Alright. Do it!”, she faced him and closed her eyes.

Luhan smiled and faced her; cupped her face with his hands and leaned closer. He grazed his thumb on her lips before placed his on hers, tasting the sweetness of her lips.

“Wait here! I think I left my phone inside! I’ll go get it”, Baekhyun said as he walked back to the van. The door already opened a bit, so he open it wider and stunned.

Luhan moved his left hand down and wrapped it around Ara’s waist; pulled her closer. He deepen the kiss by moved his lips against hers with his right hand titled her head to the side; trying to get a better access.

Baekhyun’s hand still on the door handle as he watched the scene in front of her. So, this is what Ara felt when she saw him and Minji kissing in front of her? That hurts Baekhyun alot untill he didn’t know that his eyes already filled with his tears.  The scene was just too painful for him too handle.

Ara placed her hands on Luhan’s chest, pushed him alittle. “Lu-“, she whispered between their kiss.

“Hmm?”, he opened his eyes and pulled away; leaned his forehead on hers. “You need to go now!”, she smiled; rubbed his cheek.

Luhan rolled his eyes and sighed. “Okay. I’ll go now!”. He started to grabbed his bag and put it on when Ara cupped his cheeks and turned him to her; placed a light kiss on his lips once again before pulled away and grinned.

Luhan blinked rapidly; the kiss was way too cute. He looked at her and found her cheeks got pink; he smiled. “Bye”, he whispered.

Ara nodded her head. And when they turned around to the car door, the found Baekhyun stood there; eyes watching them –teary.

“Baek?”, Luhan called his name. He looked back at Ara; she just as shock as him, eyes down on her lap. “What are you doing?”

“I-I.. Ohh, I wanted to get this”, he hurriedly grabbed his phone and waving it at the two, forced a smile.

“Ohh”, Luhan nodded in understanding.

“I-I’ll go first. Bye”, Baekhyun still had that forced smile on his lips as he turned around and left them –that was when he poured it, his anger.

“Don’t worry!”, Luhan rubbed Ara’s hand which was on her lap.

 

=

 

Ara heard her phone rang when she was in the kitchen, prepared her dinner. Injun already moved out the house after Ara getting married. She cleaned her hands with the towel beside her and running to get her phone that was in the living room.

“Coming~”, she sang and grabbed her phone.

Video call.....

From Luhan.

She wiped her sceen and placed it in front of her face. “What?”, she asked as soon as she saw Luhan’s face appeared on her screen.

He waved his hand and laughed. “Annyeong!”, he greeted her cheerfully. “Yah, what’s with your greet? Can’t you greet me sweetly?”, he pouted.

“Okay, annyeong~”, she tried to greet him –forcefuly.

“Geez”, Luhan rol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter