022

Which One is My Husband?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Luhan, stop”

“No!”, then he continue again, kissing her all over her face, then went down on the crook of her neck, nibbling on it and slightly grazed his teeth there. “I wouldn’t do anything, promise”.

“B-But, Luhan-“, she stopped when he shut up with his own, tasting the sweetness of her lips.

Just when he started to lift her shirt up, they heard the front door cracked open. Ara pushed him away as he turned his head to the source.

“Anybody home?”, a woman voice gained their attention.

Luhan glanced at Ara, asking a silent question whether she invite a guest or not. Ara shook her head slightly; face as confuse as his. Luhan frowned and heading toward the front door. There was Minji, standing in front of them with a bouquet of flower; Baekhyun beside her.

“Why are you here?”, Luhan widened his eyes as soon as he saw the uninvited guests.

“Ah. I knocked few times, but no one answered. Then I turned the knob, it wasn’t locked”, Minji smiled and handed him the bouquet she brought. She looked at Luhan, finding that his hair was in mess, his lips slightly swolled.

Luhan turned his head to Baekhyun, finding his stiff expression. “Something wrong, Baek?”, he asked.

Before Baekhyun could answer, Minji cut their short talk. “What happen with your lips, oppa? Did something happened?”, she asked, took a step closer and examining his face; causing Baekhyun to look at Luhan carefuly.

Baekhyun’s expression darken, knowing what on his mind could possibly happening before they entered the house.

“Who is that, Lu?”, Ara asked; walked out from the kitchen after fixed herself –and her racing heart. Stunned saw the guests; Baekhyun looked at her, once again examining the girl’s side, and of course her lips just as swollen as Luhan’s.

Baekhyun’s heart clenched, slowly curled his hands into a fist, causing his knockles to turn white. How far they’d done?

“Oh, you? Why are you here?”, Ara asked; there’s a little dissapointed seeing the two in her house.

“I want to meet Luhan oppa. It’s been a while. Right, oppa?”, Minji answered and lookied at Luhan, asking for his reply. Luhan nodded his head hesitantly; forced a smile.

“You’ve meet him. So, please left if you didn’t have anything important here”, Ara walked closer to Luhan; glared at Minji then pulled Luhan’s arm closer to her.

Luhan urned his head to Ara, amused. Perhaps, she was jealous? Minji was his first love after all. He’d confessed few times already.

“Can’t I stay here and talk to Luhan oppa? You can talk to Baekhyun oppa if you want. I won’t be jealous”, Minji faked a smile.

“I think I don’t have anything to talked about. Do you? Don’t?”, Ara tightened her grip on Luhan’s arm, causing Luhan to felt happy intead of hurt.

He squeezed her hand and smiled at her. “I’m sorry, Minji-ah. Maybe next time? I have something more important to do with my wife, you’ve cut our bussiness earlier”, Luhan smiled as Ara shot him a look and nudged his arm. “What? We’ve been distrubed, right?”

Minji’e eyes widen, while Baekhyun closed his eye, trying to hold back his anger. “Let’s get out from here!”, Baekhyun gripped Minji’s hand tightly, causin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter