026

Which One is My Husband?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The journey toward the EXO dorm was silent. The boys felt a strange aura around Luhan. They know really well that something was wrong with Luhan, but still kept their mouth shut, not dare to caused any mess with this kind of Luhan.

Ara looked at her side, felt a little bit uncomfortable with Luhan’s behaviour. He wasn’t the type of a quiet person, more like busy with his own world. Ara shifted on her seat; looked around at the boys and asking for help.

Suho looked at her and put his index finger on his lips, asking her to keep silent. She nodded and carefuly, reached for his hand. She softly held his hand and massaged it, trying to tell him that she was there. But being the stubborn Luhan, he didn’t want to have any contact with her; he pulled his hand away from her.

Ara bit her lips while the boys widened their eyes watched the view. Luhan wasn’t the type of a rude person even though they made a fault.

“Thank you, hyung”, Luhan smiled weakly at their manager as soon as he stepped out the car. “See you tomorrow”, he waved and walked inside their home, leaving Ara behind.

“What happened?”, Ara asked the boys.

“We didn’t know. Really. But I’m sure something’s wrong with him”, Sehun said, followed by a humm and nods from the others.

“But, what?”

“Ask him, Ara-ah. I know he would soften in front of you”, Suho said; patted her head.

“O-Okay..”

 

=

 

Ara opened their shared bedroom, jumped back when she saw Luhan stood right in front of her. “Y-Yah, you shocked me!”, she held her chest and exhaled deeply.

“How’s you and Baekhyun?”, he suddenly asked; causing Ara to tilt her head to the side.

“What? Me? And Baekhyun oppa? Why?”

“Just answer!”

“I think we are fine. Why are you asking about that?”, she looked more confused as she watched how he react at her reply. He was a bit shock and hurt. “But we aren’t in-“

“Good then”, he interrupt her sentence and nodded.

“Why are you suddenly asking about it?”, she stepped forward to him.

“Stop there!”, he stopped her; pulled his hand out and gesturing her to stay on her place.

“What?”

“You still love him?”

“Huh?”

“Do you really want to divorce me that much?”

That’s it! Her eyes widened at his question, but he didn’t even gave her a chance to answer since he already walked away from her and pulled his phone, doing something.

“Luhan, wait-“

“Just give me that divorce paper!”, he asked at his phone; calling someone on the other line.

Ara’s eyes got wider in horror. “Luhan, wait! It’s not what you think! Me and Baekhyun oppa are over. We-“

“Aren’t you happy? You’ll free from me really soon”, he looked at her. She could read from his eyes that he was mad, and nothing could calmed him down right now.

“But, me and Baekhyun oppa-“

“Just a friend?”, he finished her sentence and scoffed; crossing his arms. “I know in the end, you want to divorce me!”

“No, Luhan-“

“Let’s just end here!”, he whispered; closed his eyes to prevent any tears rolled down. He didn’t want to look weak in front of her. He was the man here; he need to be stronger that a rock.

Ara broke down in tears. Cupped with her palms, she looked up at Luhan. “W-What’s with the confession?”, she asked; hoping that he would take his words back.

“Forget it! As if I never said it! As if we never done anything”, he looked at her coldly. He never look at person that way, it was somewhat made him felt guilty. But he thought, it was the best for everyone. At least, one of the would be happy : Ara and Baekhyun.

“Do you think that confession is something small? Do you think that this marriage is small to? So you can divorce whenever you want?”, she looked back at him; tried her best not to let anymore tears.

Now was his turn to widened his eyes. He gulped. He never saw Ara this serious and scary. “I-“

“Do you?”, she cut him off. “Do whatever you want!”, she took off their wedding ring, took his hand and placed the ring on his palm; slowly closeing it with hers. “I’m leaving”, she turned her body and brought her heavy steps out from the house.

Luhan’s cry break. Kneeled down, he clenched his fist on his chest; punched it in a dramatic way. “Why is it so hurt?”, he cried. He wasn’t the type of a person who easily crying because of something or someone. But, now, he was cryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter