006

Which One is My Husband?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was the day when EXO filming their second prologue song, History. Ara forcefully came and accompanying Luhan. She sat in the dressing room, waiting EXO finished their make-up.

“I never knew you would come and watch us. How have you been?”, Tao sat on the couch beside her and offered her a cup of warm tea.

“I’m fine. I bet you too, right?”, she smiled, taking the tea he offered. “Thank you”.

“Look, Luhan hyung’s so handsome, right?”, Tao pointed at Luhan who watch them through the mirror in front of him.

“Don’t you dare to say any weird things, Zitao!”, Luhan glared at Tao.

“I’m didn’t, Lu!”.

“Guys, let’s heading out! We’ll start in 5 minutes”, their manager popped his head on the door as he hushed the boys to get ready.

“See you!”, Tao waved as he stood up and headed out, earning a light nod from Ara.

“Do you want to follow us or wait here?”, Luhan walked to her.

“Tsk, why do you care? I’ll wait here. I don’t want to see you all day long. Better to stay here”, she rolled her eyes as Luhan scoffed.

“Whatever”.

 

 

=

 

 

Ara walked in the cafetaria near EXO’s shooting place. She spotted an empty seat near the glass window and took a seat there, watching the people walked back and forth busily.

“Miss, what do you want to order?”, a waitress handed her the menu as the scanned it and spotted what she likes.

“Bubble tea, please?”, Ara smiled and handed the menu back to the waitress.

“Any else?”

Ara shook her head as the waitress nodded and writing down her order. “It’ll be ready in a minutes”, the waitress bowed and left her alone.

Ara crossed her legs and opened a magazine in front of her; flipping the pages as she scanned the news inside the magazine. She spotted a news about EXO’s teaser and upcoming debut. She could see Luhan and the other EXO boys, along with that guy. She bit her lips and gulped.

If that night didn’t happen, they would be happy until now. They would be in a deeper relationship than ever. They would be the best couple.

 

 

 

* Italic is Flashback

“Oppa, wanna go there?”, Ara asked as the hold her crush-bestfriend’s hand.

“It’s late, Ra. Let’s just go home. You need to training tomorrow morning”, he smiled, patted her head. He likes to call her like that. Ra.

“But oppa-“

“No buts! Discussion end!”, he poked her nose and giggled. His eye smile drove her insane, she likes him. No, she loves him. He have been her crush since she entered elementary school. But nothing she could do, they are just bestfriend. He thought her as his little sister, not knowing her true feelings.

But inside his heart, she have a different place from the other girls. She was the reason why he wanted to reach his dream. He’d been rejected few times everytime he auditioned. But she was there, giving her support to him. That’s why he didn’t want to gave in.

“Let’s go get our dreams together, oppa. I’ll wait for you. I’ll wait. Promise”, she suddenly said and tightened her grip on his hands.

He smiled and turend his body to her, supped her face in his hands. “Thank you, Ra”, he kissed her forehead and wrapped his arms around her body.

“Anything for you, oppa”, she hugged him back; wrapped her arms around his waist.

“Wait! I need to ho to the bathroom. You wait here, okay! Don’t go anywhere! It’s getting late. I’ll-“

“Okay, oppa. I won’t go anywhere as long as you didn’t tell me to”, she cut him off and pushed him.

“Okay.”, he ruffled her hair and running away.

She sat on the bench, playing the rock on the ground with her feet as she waiting for her bestfriend. I sighed. It’s been more than 15 minutes, but he didn’t seems like going back soon.

She decided to search for him, heading to the public restroom as she heard a woman’s voice near.

“You know I like you, right? Oppa, please. Why didn’t you look at me? What do you see on Ara?”, the voice loks familiar. Ara? She decided to eaversdropping as the curiousity won over her.

“I do like you, Minji. But nothing more than a friend. I like the both of you. You are like my sister, I always thought of it. So, please?”, that voice! Ara widened her eyes.

Minji? Her bestfriend? Did she just confessed to him? Didn’t she knew that Ara likes him, alot? Love him?

“Oppa-“

“Minji, stop!!”, before he could say anything, Minji grabbed his collar and pulled him closer for a kiss, just when Ara went out from her hiding place.

Ara widened her eyes; cupped with her palms. With a watery eyes, she walked backward;

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter