004

Which One is My Husband?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** Do you think that this story’s boring? Because I think you do, since I don’t know what to say... You all seems uninterested in this fic /sigh/

Please give me your opinions with your comments, guys. I expecting alot from you, since you are the reason I write this story.

 

 

ARA’S POV

“You are so pretty, Ara-ssi. Here’s our son, Luhan!”, the person I think his father introducing the guy in front of me as I just smiled at him. “.... and when will the wedding be held?”

My eyes popped out at the question Luhan’s father asked. I turned my head to my parents who looked at his parents; smiling, then turned my attention to the Luhan guy. I saw him just as shocked as me, but he tried to act all cool. It’s marriage, dude!

“U-Umma...”, I grabbed my mom’s hem and bitting my lips. I don’t want this. I don’t want to in a relationship right now.

My mom turned to me and smiled. “Don’t worry, honey. It’s for your career. Beside, they’re your father’s bussiness partned. Isn’t it such a fortune?”, my mom let out a chuckle at Luhan’s mom.

“B-But-“

“Stop it, Ara-ah. You’ll be graduate soon. And didn’t you say that you wanted to be famous? It’s in front of you, Ara”, my mom patted my head.

I looked back at the Luhan guy and saw he widened his eyes at me. Crap! I saw his fist tightened on the table. No one noticed it except me, maybe?

END OF POV

 

LUHAN’S POV

“B-But-“

“Stop it, Ara-ah. You’ll be graduate soon. And didn’t you say that you wanted to be famous? It’s in front of you, Ara”, her mother said as she patted that girl’s head.

What the heck? So, my feeling was true. All she wanted just a fame? How she is.

I tightened my fist on the table and I see she turned her head to me and saw my fist. You got it, girl? She looked down and I just sent her my death glare. I would like to kill her with my own hands. How can she so hungry of  a thing called fame? Isn’t she famous enough? Right, that’s human. They wouldn’t ever feel enough with everything they had.

I didn’t paid any attention to the conversation between the elders. But the last thing I heard was, “Let’s make them married before Luhan’s debut”, that’s it, Lee Soo Man. I would like to kill you too.

I anticipated my parents to decline it, but WHAT?

“That’s a good idea. Isn’t it right, Mr. Choi?”, my mom went all fangirling. Ugh, mom!

I facepalmed my face and all of sudden I stood up, slamming my hands on the table. “Eomma, Appa, how can I be a married man when I’m going to debut. I don’t want this”, I yelled and leave that hell without turning my head back to them.

“You can. I’m your CEO, and I allow you to”, I heard Lee Soo Man spoken, but I don’t care. You old ruckus!

I hit the top of my sedan as I arrived at the parking place and let out a loud groan. I rubbed my face harshly, then moved up to my hair. I’m frustated.

I opened the car door and pulled out a smoke; ready to lit it but when suddenly someone took it away from me. I followed the hands and saw that girl. Ara.

“Smoking isn’t good for your health when you are going to be a singer!”, she glared at me and throw it in the trashbin.

“Why do you care?”, I leaned my back on my car and crossed my arms; looked at her up and down. Sure, she’s pretty, cute. But, look! Her attitude, ugh!

“It’s not I care about you. I just don’t like it when someone who want to be something, but they ruined it with their foolish act. It’s annoying”, she moved beside me and leaned h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter