Colder than Snow

Teen Vampyre
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/Ren's pov/

Night fell over the sky as snow comtinued to fall. I sat by the window in our private lounge. *Where was she? Why was she taking so long?*

"Ren, come sit down. I'm sure she's fine!" Aron said as the guys laughed at me. But I wasn't in a joking mood. I missed my Soulmate... Hyun Ji... I worry about her a lot now.

"I'm tired of you guys laughing at my torment!" I couldn't help but yell at them. I was worried about Hyun Ji. *What if Yooyoung corners her?*

"Wae? It's a very good drama to watch! Baekho jested as he pushed his face into a pillow laughing. Best thing around since TV!" JR added sitting down next to him.

"Hahaha... Very funny!" I said as Hyun Ji and Sae Min appeared out of nowhere.

"Where have you been!" I shouted before she could utter a word. She gave me one of her annoyed looks and then pasted a smile upon her lips.

"Can we chat in private?" She asked shocking everyone. Minhyun started cough sarcastically and Sae Min joined in. However nothing was funny to me.

"Mullon, wae andwae!" I replied as we walked outside. She forgot to put on a jacket. Nonetheless the snow wasn't our biggest issue. The guys were staring at as from the lounge window. *The bastards are probably laughing at us!*

"Ren..." she started as she removed her hair from her eyes.

"Yes..." I couldn't take my eyes off her face. I could tell she was cold. I took my jacket off and put it on her shoulder.

"You're always so... Childish..." she voiced in a whisper and then I leaned in and...

/Hyun Ji's pov/

As Ren was leaning in a thought came into my mind. *He's going to...*

Before the thought could resgister... His lips touched mine with the sweetest caress.

My first kiss... My first kiss with Ren the Stupid impossible Monkey.

My arms wrapped around him in the cold. Snow continued to fall like Angels from the sky. *Hyun Ji what's happening here? Is this a dream? Am I dreaming this?*

"Ren..." my voice was shaky from our parting. Icy snow covered our hair. I was going to be sick tomorrow for sure.

"Don't make me worry like that again!" He said as all the kindness drained away from his own voice. *This Stupid Monkey! He can't help but ruin a perfect moment!*

"Come on, Monkey! It's too co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter