pregnant? leaving? real mom?

fighting for love (completed)
About 1 month later, Hyun Joong and Hyun Joon have returned from army training session. When they saw Hyun Jin, they already knew that, Hyun Jin is their sister. They really wish to care her and also Jong Hyun had heard what is masters all saying about and he knew that Hyun Jin is his cousin and he says he would protect her and love her. Because his auntie cannot do, he would help his auntie to do. One day, Hyun Jin feel something wrong with her, when she goes see a doctor, she saw Jung En.

Jung En: Hi Hyun Jin, can we chat for a while?

Hyun Jin: hi Jung En, sorry I could not chat with you, my booking time of my doctor is about to start.

Jung En had be worry that if Hyun Jin is her child, what can she do for her, in another side, Hyun Jin heard that doctor say she is pregnant, she totally feel so shocked. She keeps thinking shall she tell Key or no, and why only one time, she gets pregnant? She really wish can with Key but because his mom don’t wish her to keep coming to her son, so she never tell him. She had left and left one letter for Key and others.

Dear Key oppa, I had decided to go others countries to relax, when I come back that day, I would already forget what thing happened during that night.

Dear all members, I had decided to go others countries for holiday, when I come back that day, I would bring many things for you all.