one night stand (R)

fighting for love (completed)
When master jill heard that Hyun Jin going to fight with Jung En, he was so shocked, right after the holiday, the battle day finally come. Jung En was shock that, Hyun Jin so look like her own child. Actually Jun En is mom of Hyun Jin. No people know about this, accept master jill. He had protected her for so many years and now, he had sent her to fight with her, when Jung En saw her. She totally doesn’t dare to start the fight and she had been almost kill by Hyun Jin. About few months later, one night Hyun Jin had went to the bar and find Key. When she reaches there, she saw Key is crying and drinking wine. She was so worry about him. She already fell in love with Key. No method how people ask him, why he so sad, he normally would not tell anyone. When that night, he saw Hyun Jin, he had told her about it. That period of time, she actually knows that she is Nan Feng Wei. She could only pretend.

Key: hey.

Hyun Jin: hi.

Key: you now then come, my dear Wei?

Hyun Jin: sorry.

That night, because both of them have drunk, Key and Hyun Jin had which both of them also doesn’t know. They slowly kiss like so nice and then they went to the room and then they have taken away each other’s clothes and then they have move towards to the bed and they slowly start.

Key: my dear Wei, I would be slowly for you. It is because you are a .

Hyun Jin: okay anything.

They really have good night at that time. In the next morning, when Hyun Jin wake up, she saw all over the bed is blood and also her there is pain and also her clothes have been taken away, she know that she and Key had done something that they should not have done. When Key wake up, he saw beside her is Hyun Jin, he totally so shocked. He had written one note to her and inside it say, please forgets tonight, when Hyun Jin saw this, she totally so sad. Hyun Jin had decided to be Wei again. She does not wish to hide anymore and her brothers all coming back soon, whenever she saw Key, Hyun Jin sure run away.

Hyun Jin: sorry oppa, I can only choose to run away, because you do not love me at all. That night, I would forget.