quarreling

fighting for love (completed)
After an hour, Jong Hyun waited for Hyo Jin to wake up. The doctor had told Jong Hyun that he must be careful for taking care of her, now days are the most danger times. This is because her baby anytime maybe would be miscarriage. This is because her body getting weaker that mean the baby would also get weaker. Jong Hyun had take leave to take care Hyo Jin, and just nice all SPD members came to Japan to find both of them, this is because they all need their help.

Mr Koji: please take care of her, she is getting weaker. I
think my best friends, Mr Lee, had told you that she is weaker and when she weaker, her baby would be also weaker right?

Jong Hyun: yah, but senior what shall I do?

Mr Koji: you could just stay beside her, and help her do that entire thing she wishes to do. Please care her, because Hyo Jin is Mr Thomas children.

Jong Hyun: Mr Thomas? My dad company vice director?

Mr Koji: yah, he is Hyo Jin’s dad

Jong Hyun could not believe that his dad company de vice director is Hyo Jin’s dad. When he heard this, he totally could not take it. He returns to ward and he had a chat with Hyo Jin. In another side, Hyun Jin had brought Jin Ki and Hyun Ki and also Tae Hee to visit her dad. When they reach there, Hyun Jin totally doesn’t look happy at all, this is because her dad had made her to leave her own mother in very young age. She totally couldn’t forgive him at all.

Jong Hyun: be careful. You now must be careful, if not we would lost this child.

Hyo Jin: why are you here, I thought I already told you before, I don’t wish to see you?

Jong Hyun: why you want to behave like this?

Hyo Jin: I know that you do not want this baby to live on this world; you would call me to go abort, so I do not want to see you!

Jong Hyun: you think that I would ask you for an abortion, you totally wrong. I would wish you to be my wife and the baby would be my only forever child.

Hyo Jin: I do not believe you, please go away! Last time you treat Wei senior also like this, now how could I believe on you? Please tell me, how I shall believe on you in the first place!

Jong Hyun: please stop saying about her, she already is my past tense, now you is present tense.

Hyo Jin: hahas, you say you already forget him. But why last time, we did that thing, you only say her name?

Jong Hyun: I never say until her name, please forgive me.