explaining and outing

fighting for love (completed)
They have been quarrelling nonstop, Jong Hyun trying to explain about those entire thing, but Hyo Jin totally don’t believe him. This is because she heard from Calidear that she make Wei pregnant before and when she give birth, she died during the process. Actually Calidear does not know that the baby is Onew de, until Onew one come and talk to her.

Jong Hyun: okay, I would leave.

After few hours,

Onew: Hyo Jin, I heard you in dong saeng’s dad hospital.

Hyo Jin: this is Key oppa’s dad hospital? Why he bring me here?

Onew: I also not sure.

Hyo Jin: I heard Calidear say that, Jong Hyun is Wei boyfriend, and she died because she giving birth of his son right?

Onew: what the hell does Calidear tell you?

Hyo Jin: she told me that Jong Hyun is Nan Feng Wei boyfriend, and she died because of give birth his son.

Onew: I think she told you wrong thing, I then is Nan Feng Wei boyfriend. And she died because of heart problem.
Hyo Jin: what you mean?

Onew: Wei’s is my girlfriend and her son is now my son.
Hyo Jin: what oppa you mean? How come not Jong Hyun oppa son and it become your son? This is so unbelievable!

Hyo Jin still couldn’t believe that Nan Feng Wei’s son, Johnson is Onew de and not Jong Hyun son, she does not understand why Calidear does told her, that he is Jong Hyun son? In another side, Key had been accompany with Hyun Jin for many weeks, because he afraid that she would leave any time, they have been visiting many different
places and suddenly she feel not well, but she does not tell Key because she don’t wish to Key to worry about her, so she never say out. Until about night time, she suddenly vomited blood, Key then knows that she has heart attack again.

Key: shall we go play?

Hyun Jin: okay, let go play. (In mind) why my heart suddenly feel so pain? Shall I tell oppa? Or shall I just don’t say and make him worry?

Key: where shall we go? Let go back to Seoul, does you want?

Hyun Jin: I anything. Just oppa like it, I would also feel
happy.

At night time,

Hyun Jin: Mmph. (saw her own hand is full of blood)

Key: what happened? Why you vomit blood?

Hyun Jin: I also don’t know, but me feeling like fainting.

When they rushed to the hospital, Mr Sia had informed Key to prepare, because this time round she vomited blood, that mean she already in danger. They have placed Hyun Jin at ICU.

Mr Sia: Key arr; please have a mind that she anytime maybe leaving.

Key: what you mean?

Mr Sia: she having serious problem now, anytime she may died.

Key: Uncles please save her.