the truth

fighting for love (completed)
They have locked up Hyo Soo and don’t wish her to find their trouble. When Key reaches their old house, he was shock that really Hyun Jin is pregnant. Key had first time cry because of Hyun Jin live at a place that make her look so poor, she should be in the SPD room sleeping well but does not know why, she run away from Key and also Hyun Jin had also wish something.

Hyun Jin: my dear baby, please don’t get my sick to your. This is because mama could die anytime; you need to survive because I wish you could help watch your dad.

Key: I finally found you, why you run away?

Hyun Jin: how you know me here?

Key: because I go find Jasmine, then I ask her to find you.

Hyun Jin: I already wanna to leave you, but why you still want to show in front of me? Make me feel so sad?

Key: because I love you, that time is only my angry mood say, please don’t trust on that. I really don’t wish to lose you again.

Key finally said out that he really love Hyun Jin, he trying so hard to let Hyun Jin come back to his side, because he don’t want to lose her again. Hyun Jin doesn’t wish to go back with him because she afraid that she would leave again and also this time round left, she would not really come back again.

Key: please come back with me, I really don’t want to lose you.

Hyun Jin: please leave now! I don’t wish to see you again. This is because I don’t know this few months, I could stay alive or not. Arr!

Hyun Jin suddenly stomach pain, and she have fell down, the blood flow all over the floor. Key was really so afraid that their only baby girl would get hurt. When they on the way to hospital, Hyun Jin finally told all the truth to Key, that entire time, Key does not know that actually she suffering in the special heart problem. So that the real reason, why she leave him.

Key: please don’t scare me; I would protect both of you.

Hyun Jin: oppa, I am sorry not saying this.

Key: what thing?

Hyun Jin; I actually suffering in a special heart problem, I already being so danger, so that I leave you, please forgive me. I know this few months; you really miss me a lot. I had been reading you email to me, that entire time I really feel like crying, but I could not.

Key: why you now then tell me?