the truth 2

fighting for love (completed)
Hyun Jin fainted during the way, Key was crying. In another side, Jong Hyun had been starting to chase Hyo Jin; he does not know when he fell in love with her.

Hyo Jin: Annyeong oppa.

Jong Hyun: Annyeong. I have something to tell you.

Hyo Jin: what thing?

Jong Hyun: I think I had fell in love with you, I long
time ago knew that you love me, but I did not bother, I really feel so sorry for you.

Hyo Jin: what you saying? You really love me?

Hyo Jin heard that Jong Hyun saying to her that he love her, she really so happy that, she kissed Jong Hyun. Jong Hyun had so shock when Hyo Jin kisses him, he keep laughing. When he returned to the office, Onew, Tae Min and Min Ho feel so strange of him. They keep starring at him.

Tae Min: what happened to hyung, why he keeps laughing?

Min Ho: I also not sure, but I think something good happened to him.

Onew: I think him with love with someone.

Min Ho: who would be the lucky person, having so handsome boy to be boyfriend?

Tae Min: Hyo Jin?

Min Ho: maybe bah.

Key and Hyun Jin finally reach hospital, the doctor immedially pushed her to the room, and about 2 hours, the room had spread a baby crying sound. Key was so elated that their daughter is fine, but the doctor had sent her to other stations, because her heart is having huge problem. After 3 months, their daughter name is Tae Hee.

Key: our child should call Tae Hee.

Hyun Jin: Okay anything.

Key and Hyun Jin they have return to Seoul. When Jung En saw Hyun Jin come back, she immedially rushes up and hugs her and scolded her.

Jung En: you finally come back home, I really miss you a lot!

Hyun Jin: sorry mom.

Jung En: how could you leave us alone and leave? You should know that anytime, you would pass away just like your aunt, but why still leave?

Hyun Jin: sorry mom, I leave because I wanted to forget all sad things at here. I could not let oppa be unhappy anymore.

Jung En: could you promise mom that you would not leave again, and would forever stay here?

Hyun Jin: I would.

Jung En had requested Hyun Joon to prepare one room for them to stay, and at night, Hyun Jin had say something to Key, and after saying all things that she want to say, she fainted and have coma for many months...
Hyun Joon: here the room, please take care of my younger sister.

Key: I would de, brother.

In the room,

Hyun Jin: I am sorry for last time leaving you, this is because I afraid I died, you would be too sad for it. I really don’t wish to see you crying. Because you are my most love, I don’t wish to hurt you as you just like my heart. I could not let anything or people to injure you. I really felt sorry for my leaving. From today onwards I promise you, I would not leave you alone again. I would start to taking care you and our children.

Key: please don’t say sorry, all is my fort. If not I said I don’t wish to see you again, you would not leave me and our children.

Hyun Jin: I really so sorry, please forgive me. I really hope to stay with you guys, but I don’t think I could stay with you guys. *hand putting at chest* Sorry oppa, please forgive me. *Bang*