1 month later.. knowing..

fighting for love (completed)
Hyun Jin had returned to Dae GU, where she and Key came before and here is the place that Hyun Jin in young age time, she had play with Key and her cousin, Jong Hyun. She had cry when she heard her mom never died, she totally so sad that she had leave Key. No people know that real reason, why does Hyun Jin leave. Until about 5 months later, she had already pregnant for 6 months, she go for a check up and the doctor told her, must be relax so that her sick would not being exploded. Hyun Joong had send people to check where his sister, and when the helper say she at Dae GU and also is pregnant, he totally was shocked.

Hyun Joong: hey guys, I think you all need to figure out, who is my sister inside belly de baby dad?

When Key heard her at Dae GU, he had immedially rushed to there to find her and also when Key saw her, her stomach already quite big. Key finally knows the reason why she leaves him. When Hyun Jin saw Key, she had dropped all things and also fainted.

Key: my dear Hyun Jin, I finally found you, and also my child. What happened?

They rushes to hospital and when Mr Sia had come to find him, he told him to go to the room and talk.
Mr Sia: are you Hyun Jin boyfriend?

Key: yup.

Mr Sia: her heart now days had become weaker, and now plus she is pregnant, the danger had been increase. But towards, why last few months never saw you before.

Key: because I don’t know her at here.

After they chatting finish, Key had returned to the ward, that time Key really don’t understand, why she want to keep the child. She could already abort this baby but she does not do it. Hyun Jin never goes abort this child because this is the only memory with Key. She really loves
Key so much. Finally Key had wait until her wake up.

Hyun Jin: you here? You and others have found me?

Key: why you don’t want to abort the baby? You and I should not have any love right? And also I understand that you do not love me, but why you want to keep this baby?

Hyun Jin: because I love you so many months, this baby is my memory of you, actually that night I not drunk, I know what happening. But I do not know that you are drunk and would ask me to forget it.

Key: what you love me?

Hyun Jin: I already love you for many months, from the first day I saw you. I already fell in love with you. I also do not understand, why I love you, but I could sure that I really love you.

Key: what you love me many months?