Yongguk - When you're drunk and collapse outside the B.A.P dorm.

B.A.P Scenarios

‘Woah! Have my hands always been this big? I mean look at them they’re huge’ You said, hands outstretched in front of you. You heard a y chuckle beside you and you turned your head to look at the owner. 

‘Jagi your hands are tiny’ Yongguk laughed. You looked at him with an are-you-serious expression making him smile that gummy smile of his.

‘Don’t lie to me Gukkie I can tell you know’ You slurred pointing an accusing finger at him which he playfully bit. ‘YAH! Don’t tell me you’re a vampire. I’ve got no time for this Edward and Bella bull’ Yongguk could only laugh at your drunken state.

It was safe to say you’d had one to many at the bar. It was your birthday so you couldn’t be blamed. Who would turn down free drinks after all? You were now on your way back to B.A.P’s dorm with Yongguk. Every now and again wobbling and stumbling over your own feet.

‘Whose idea was it to where heels? Ay I’m gonna have a long hard talk with them. Gonna tell ‘em off’ You stated more to yourself but partly to Yongguk.

‘Erm babe I think it was your idea. Do you know when you got ready?’ He explained. Making you stop for a second. You shrugged your shoulders.

‘Oh right well. Stupid decision __________-ah’ You yelled at yourself before stumbling again. Yongguk quickly caught hold of you and pulled you up. You wrapped your arms around his waist and kissed his cheek. ‘Kam~hic~samnida’ You hiccupped. Yongguk pulled you in closer and pecked your forehead.

‘SARANGHAE’ You yelled obnoxiously loud earning you glances from people around you.

‘Shhhhhhhh’ Yongguk hushed you by putting his hand over your mouth. You started giggling.

‘What?! I’m only expressing my love for you’ You stated matter of factly.

‘I know but could you do it quieter’ He whispered.

‘Fine’ You agreed. ‘Saranghae’ You breathed, speaking barely above a whisper. Yongguk looked at you and kissed you again.

‘Nado saranghae ___________-ah’ He chuckled. ‘Happy birthday’

‘Oh yeah that’s right it is my birthday’ You chirped. Yongguk shook his head and laughed. You were close to the dorm now only a few more steps and you were home. He breathed a sigh of relief but was then startled by you.

‘SAENGIL CHUCKA HAMNIDA. SAENGIL CHUCKA HAMN-’ You were cut off by Yongguk’s lips on yours. It was the only way he could shut you up. The kiss was deep and passionate and it made your knees weak. You may have been drunk but his kisses always had the same affect on you. You smiled into the kiss just as he pulled away.

‘I thought I told you to be quiet’ He said sternly. You could only giggle.

You were at the steps leading to the door when you stopped and faced Yongguk. You looked into his eyes and smiled.

‘Thank you for tonight Yongguk. It was really fun’ You confessed. You felt yourself wobble a little but you carried on. ‘I hope you know that I-’ You fell into Yongguk who caught you tightly in his grasp. The alcohol had finally set in and you passed out.

’__________-ah, ___________-ah. Aish this girl’ Was all he said before he carried you inside.

***

The next morning you woke and ventured out into the living room where the boys were eating breakfast. You shielded your eyes from the light of the room that was making your headache worse.

’__________-ah How are you feeling?’ Yongguk asked as you plopped down next to burying your face into his shoulder.

‘Terrible’ You mumbled into his t-shirt making everyone laugh.

‘Hey noona was it you who was singing the happy birthday song last night outside’ Jongup asked looking in your direction. You lifted your head.

‘Oh god I don’t know tell me it wasn’t’ You sighed slapping a hand to your forehead.

‘It was indeed’ Yongguk laughed.

‘Oh great I bet the neighbours loved it’ You groaned placing your head back down on Yongguk’s arm.