Himchan - When you accidentally say 'Oh my feels' at a fan meet.

B.A.P Scenarios

Three down three to go, only three more people standing between Himchan and me. Oh my god this is the best day of my life. Breathe ________-ah don’t forget to breathe.

You had been talking to yourself in your head like this for the whole time you were stood in line. You were nervous and excited and a whole other bunch of things. You couldn’t quite explain the exact way you were feeling at this point because it was so jumbled.

When Himchan was on your mind that was all that was on it. Just Himchan, Himchan and more Himchan. He was the most perfect human being. Everything little detail of his personality made you squeal. He was just so insane you loved it.

This day had been marked on your calendar for over 3 months. Every day you would put a cross in each little box and watch, as it got closer. To say you were prepared would be an understatement. You planned every little detail to ensure everything was perfect and so far everything was. 

Five down one to go, only one person stood in the way it was nearly time.

This was it you were so close now.

Six down no one to go. My turn ASDFGHGJGHTYFLKYYJTYT!!! No calm yourself ________-ah. Remember what you practiced.

‘Annyeonghaseyo, __________ imnida’ You stated politely bowing a full 90 degrees. Himchan smiled before standing up to imitate your reaction. 

‘Annyeonghaseyo, Himchan imnida’ He replied and bowed himself. His smile was so bright and he looked so happy your heart felt like it skipped a couple of beats. All your words were now gone from your mouth. You didn’t expect him to react in that way.

‘Oh my feels’ You sighed but once you realized what just came out of your mouth you came back to reality and your eyes widened.

‘What was that?’ He asked you and you racked your brain for a legitimate answer.

‘Heels! I need heels to match your height’ You smiled awkwardly at the excuse you came up with. He didn’t seem to notice and laughed.

‘I think you’re a nice height for me’ He stated and winked and you nearly repeated the process of near humiliation from before. This time you kept your mouth closed and smiled shyly. He signed your poster and you thanked him before turning to leave.

Next time ________-ah don’t prepare so much you pabo!