Yongguk, Jongup & Youngjae - Your reaction to the No Mercy MV

B.A.P Scenarios

Yongguk

Nothing but No Mercy could be heard throughout the apartment as you and Yongguk sat on the bed. You had the biggest poker face ever. You never gave anything away when someone asked you your opinion of something especially when watching a music video. Yongguk stared at you trying to decode your face even though he knew it was hopeless.

The video ended and you sat there still staring at the screen. Yongguk nudged your shoulder with his head.

‘How was it?’ He said with anticipation. You kept the same poker face and his face fell.

‘You hated it didn’t you’ He stated flatly. You looked over him with the same blank look until you exploded startling him slightly.

‘OH MY GOD! Himchan’s, Youngjae’s and Daehyun’s hair. Jongup’s voice is amazing he should sing more. Make that happen. When the hell did Zelo grow up? Your braids oh and that smirk oh my freaking jesus are you trying to kill me. The hip movements and crotch grabbing bloody hell Yongguk I could be pregnant right now’ You cried in one breath. He breathed a sigh of relief. You began pushing him off of the bed.

‘Pali pali dance go i expect all the movements’ Yongguk laughed at you but your face was deadly serious. He smirked at you and bit his bottom lip while starting to dance. You squealed when the part came. That baby killing hip movements. You sat there with your mouth wide open. You motioned him over with your finger and he obliged walking over painfully slow.

‘Oh my ing god BANG get over here now’ You yelled. He gave you that gummy smile and jumped onto the bed wrapping his arms around you. He suffocated you with kisses and you began laughing.

‘Right I can’t breathe. Wait. Stop i’m going to die’

Jongup

‘Your voice is the best sound i’ve ever heard’ You commented still watching the video. Jongup up chuckled and hugged you tighter.

‘Kamsamnida ________-ah’ He thanked blushing slightly.

‘You should sing way more than you do. You deserve a lot more credit you have such an incredible voice yet you don’t get nearly enough parts’ You admitted. He hid his face in the crook of your neck his face going redder.

‘Stop’ He whined.

‘What i’m only telling the truth?’ You said casually. You paused the video and turned your head to look at him.

‘You should just say to Yongguk, I want to sing more. I’m sure he’ll allow it. I mean sure he has a scary facade but he’s just a big softie’ You smiled. He kissed you lovingly letting you know how grateful he was to have you. You pulled away and played the video again. It was silent for a moment before you spoke again.

‘Why are you so good at dancing? Teach me’ Jongup laughed at you and kissed your cheek.

‘Your so random I love it’ He stated. Now it was your turn to blush. You giggled shyly and hit his arm lightly. ‘Don’t tell me your getting shy now’ He teased.

‘Shut it Jongup’

Youngjae

‘YOUR HAIR’ You screamed down the phone. Youngjae moved his mobile away from his ear.

‘What about it? Is it bad? Do you like it? Does it suit me? Is the colour okay?’ He interrogated you.

‘Calm down with the questions’ You laughed, ‘But to answer them it’s amazing, no it isn’t, I LOVE it, it suits you fine and the colour is perfect’

‘Oh thank god’ He breathed. ‘I was worried that you would hate it’ You scoffed at him.

‘Youngjae nothing you do to your appearance will change the way I see you. If you dyed your hair bright green with orange stripes I would still love it because your perfect no matter what’ You confessed.

’___________?’ He asked.

‘Yeah?’ You replied.

‘How did I ever get such a perfect girl? You are just…..I can’t even begin to explain how amazingly special you are. I love you’ He questioned.

‘I love you too Jae and to answer this question I have no idea haha but your stuck with me forever even if you grow tired of me i’m never leaving’ You said with an evil tone.

‘Me get tired of you? NEVER’ He replied. You both laughed down the phone.

‘I really do love you Jae’

‘I love you too __________-ah’