Yongguk - When your friend likes him and asks you to help her get him but he ends up liking you instead.

B.A.P Scenarios

‘I can’t believe you would do this to me ___________-ah’

‘Huh!’

‘Oh please don’t act so clueless. You’ve been planning this all along. Just waiting for the perfect moment to hurt me’

‘Planning what?’

‘HA! Caught in the act and you’re still trying to deny the fact that you were never helping me. This was all just a selfish act!’

What is happening? Why is this happening? I don’t understand i’m so confused. What did I do for this to happen?

***

You and Yongguk were currently sat conversing in a very empty starbucks. You were still trying to find out whether he liked Min Hee but still he showed no signs. It had been 4 days since you started. Sure you and Min Hee have known and hung around with him for 3 years now but you started making conversations based around her.

‘So Yongguk what are your thoughts on Min hee?’

He sipped his coffee and thought for a second.

‘She’s nice. A little clingy but other than that she’s fine’ He chuckled, a sound you’d familiarized yourself with a lot lately. You smiled back and copied his action taking a drink from your own beverage.

The rest of the day carried on the same. You’d make conversation, laugh and drink. Before you knew it you were reporting back to Min Hee herself.

‘Okay tell me everything’ Min Hee stated, sitting you down in the living room of her parent’s house.

‘Well I didn’t find out much but one thing. Lay off him a little. He said you’re a bit clingy but other than that you’re nice’ You smiled to reassure her that everything was moving along well.

‘Gotcha’ She nodded her understanding then squealed. ‘Kyaa! Did he really call me nice?’ She asked grinning from ear to ear.

‘Deh!’ You nodded.

‘KYAA!’

***

‘Min Hee is meeting us in a bit so we’ll just wait her for her. Is that okay?’ You informed Yongguk smiling as you did so. He gave you his gummy smile in response and nodded.

‘Deh, that’s fine’

You sat down on the nearest bench and waited for her arrival. Yongguk took a sharp breath in as if he was nervous for something but it didn’t play on your mind too much instead you started talking about Min Hee.

‘Min He-’ He cut you off before you could finish her name and you gave him a look of confusion.

’__________-ah what do you think about me?’ He asked, you stared at him for a minute unsure of what he was getting to.

‘What do you mean?’ Was your reply and he chuckled his y chuckle.

‘What I mean is do you think i’m attractive?’ Your eyes widened, is he asking you if you are attracted to him. It was a stupid question, of course he is. He’s beautiful but Min Hee likes him and he probably likes her. Maybe he was asking you if he is attractive because he is unsure of whether Min Hee thinks he is. So, clueless of his intentions you answered.

‘Deh’

‘If I asked you out would you say yes?’ He looked into your eyes deeply. Your heart sunk a little in your chest knowing all this was just preparation to ask Min Hee. You smiled and tried to sound reassuring.

‘Deh’

He smirked and bit his lip, a sight you’d seen only once but it was perfection.

‘What would you say if I kissed you right now?’

‘Bwo-’ Before you could finish his lips were on yours in a passionate kiss. You were awkward at first, not able to keep with his rhythm. A wave of thoughts were crashing down on your brain and it was hard to focus but you found him. In the sea of disorder you claimed him and melted into his lips. That was until your thoughts and your kiss were interrupted.

‘I can’t believe you would do this to me ___________-ah!’

‘Huh!’ You were still a little dazed as you turned to the speaker.

‘Oh please don’t act so clueless. You’ve been planning this all along. Just waiting for the perfect moment to hurt me’

‘Planning what?’ You were confused. What were you planning?

‘HA! Caught in the act and you’re still trying to deny the fact that you were never helping me. This was all just a selfish act!’

What is happening? Why is this happening? I don’t understand i’m so confused. What did I do for this to happen?

‘Just wait Min she hasn’t done anything at all to hurt you. Everyday we met up she constantly talked about YOU and my thoughts about YOU. She never tried to flirt or make any move to get me which made my mission that much harder. She didn’t instigate that kiss, I did because I love her and have for a while now. She listens to me, puts others before herself and she smiles while doing it. So no she’s not selfish, not even the least bit so you need to calm down and be thankful because she’s worked her off for you these past few days only to be shot down without reason’ He looked in your direction and smiled placing an arm around your shoulder. You had no choice but to smile back. You face was a dark shade of red and was not about to get any lighter. Min Hee took a step back, a look of guilt on her face.

‘Oh god, how can I even shout at you? You’ve been an awesome friend. It’s me that’s been selfish. __________-ah mianhe, I know I don’t deserve your forgiveness but please. Mianhe, mianhe, mianhe’ She pleaded on her knees and you got up and kneeled in front of her bringing her into a big bear hug.

‘Minnie don’t worry it’s okay’ You grinned and lifted her head up.

‘C-Chincha?’ She said cracking a small smile.

‘Deh!’

Yongguk stared at you in admiration. You really were amazing.