Yongguk - When you accidentally say 'Oh my feels' at a fan meet.

B.A.P Scenarios

Finally the day had arrived. You were going to a B.A.P fan meet and you couldn’t be more excited. You even got up extra early to make sure you were super prepared. You had your present for each member, your cheering towel for their performance and of course your poster for them to sign. You squealed, as you looked at all the items on your table. It was like a dream come true.

Your parents stared at you as you fangirled over everything. They looked at each and rolled their eyes.

‘Seriously _________-ah can you stop for one second and eat your breakfast’ Your appa asked and you shook your head.

‘Can’t stop everything has to be ready and perfect’ You replied as you checked each of the members bags ensuring you had everything. You even made a checklist. Your appa side and shoved a spoonful of rice into his mouth.

***

It was time. Time to leave your house and meet your most favourite group on the planet. You loaded the car and got into the passengers seat.

‘Umma, pali pali we’re going to be late’ You yelled out the window jumping up and down in your seat.

‘Calm down _________-ah everything’s going to be fine’ She reassured but nothing could calm you now.

When she started the engine you dove for the CD Player pushing the No Mercy CD in and turning it up slightly. As soon as goodbye started you squealed again.

‘Aish what kind of 18 year old girl gets this excited over some boy group’ Your umma laughed shaking her head at you.

‘Umma I get it all from you. Remember that time you went crazy because there was a H.O.T special on TV? And they weren’t even around when you were 18.’ You stated and your umma tried to keep a straight face but couldn’t. You both burst out laughing.

‘We never speak of that okay!’ She warned and you nodded. ‘Especially when your Appa is around. He’s always been jealous of Tony’ She admitted and the laughing continued.

You loved going places with your Umma. You acted more like sisters than parent and child. She always offered to take you to where you needed and pay for what you wanted. Infact she paid for the tickets to this event, which you will forever be in debt to her for. She knew how much you loved B.A.P and how passionate you got when you talked about them and in the end if you were happy she was happy.

*** 

The line was long but it was worth the wait. It had been about an hour since you arrived and now only 10 people stood in the way of you and your boys. Your breathing had picked up and you were shaking a little but that was normal, right? You had been waiting for this moment for a long time so it was only natural that you were a tad nervous.

You were positive you would be fine with each member but Yongguk, Yongguk you were unsure. He was your bias. Not just any bias your ULTIMATE bias. He was the first idol you ever truly fell in love with. His voice; singing, rapping and speaking was beautiful and the thing that drew you in the most about him. You respected him as both a leader and a brother to the rest of the guys and you see the passion he has for what he does. He was just perfect to you.

With that in mind time flew faster than you expected and you were finishing up speaking with Daehyun, he loved his cheesecake and even gave you a hug for it. He was the 5th member you had spoken to today. Which meant next would be Yongguk.

You moved to your left with your head shyly tilted down and when you heard his husky voice you swear you could have died and gone to heaven.

‘Annyeong’ He gave you his signature gummy smile and you spaced out for a second. ‘What’s your name?’ He asked.

‘Uh e-erm ________’ You stuttered due to how much you were shaking because of the nerves. You were talking to THE Bang Yong Guk. The guy you had posters of all over your walls. Whose voice you listened to on a day-to-day basis without fail. It was really happening and it felt so surreal.

‘__________, That’s a pretty name’ He flashed his gums again and you lost it. You had to grasp your chest to feel if your heart beat was still there.

‘Oh god the feels’ You mumbled before enclosing a hand over your mouth in shock at what you had just said. 

‘I’m sorry what?’ Yongguk laughed. ‘Feels? What does that mean?’ He asked sounding generally interested.

Did he really just ask me what ‘feels’ were? Oh my god I’m going to die. PABO PABO PABO of all things to say you said that! You thought to yourself.

‘Uh oh nothing just some made up rubbish, nothing of importance. Kamsamnida. Annyeong!’ You picked your stuff up, handed him his bag, waved and got out of there before he could question again. Yongguk sat there dumbfounded at your reaction before he shrugged and turned to Daehyun tapping him on the shoulder.

‘Hey what are ‘feels’?’

You reached the car and quickly got in.

‘Pali pali drive’ You said in a rushed voice while tapping the steering wheel. 

‘What’s wrong? Why are you so red?’ She asked staring at you.

‘Don’t ask questions just drive before I cry’

She turned the key in the ignition and drove off hastily but your only got a few feet before she stepped on the breaks because of your sudden outcry.

‘WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? WHY WOULD I EVEN SAY THAT?’