Meet IU, SHINee, Beast, Dae Guk Nam Ah and Teen Top

They All Like ME??

Hayeon and Dalmatian walk inside the university. People are looking and Dalmatian for their manly and handsome looks.

“You’re getting more popularity oppas.” Hayeon said and chuckled.

“Of course we do. I mean who wouldn’t fall for our hot looks?” Inati said.

“Look at all the pretty ladies.” Dari said and winked at some of the girls and they squeal in delight. But all the other girls are more attracted to Daniel who just gives a polite smile to them.

“Looks who’s grab the attention the most.” Day Day said and look at Daniel.

“Wow… you can get all the girls you want Daniel.” Jisu said.

“But I only want one girl…”Daniel thought to himself and look at Hayeon who seem so interested at the university. She look all around the place like she’s in the museum.  They all went to the administrator office. The women behind the desk look at all 7 of them.

“Are all of you here for the registration?” The lady ask.

“Oh no… Hayeon is.” Youngwon said and held Hayeon shoulders. He gently push her forward.

“Oh… are you her guardian?” The lady asks.

“You can say that.” Inati shrugged.

“Okay then. Please fill up this form.” The lady said and handed Hayeon the form. Dalmatian crowded around her and help her fill up the form like she’s a little kid that don’t know how to read.

“Oppas… give me some space. It’s too hot in here with you crowding me.” Hayeon said. They took 2 steps backward and watch Hayeon fill up the form.

“Check the spelling.” Day Day remind her.

“Neh oppa.” Hayeon answered.

“Make sure you writing are clean.” Youngwon said

“Neh…” Hayeon answered not taking her eyes off from the form.

“Make sure they are space between the writing.” Jisu said.

“Oppa…” Hayeon turn around and look at them.

“I’m not a little kid anymore. I can do it by myself.” Hayeon rolled her eyes and back filling up the form. Dalmatian shut their mouths. After the registration the lady give her the map and her schedules, also the key to her dorm.

“Let us send you to your first class.” Inati said and they all start walking to the class.

“It’s left.” Jisu said.

“No… the map shows its right.” Daniel said.

“But we are here. So we got to turn left.” Jisu argued.

“The room is right over here so it’s right.” Daniel said and pointed at the map. Soon, Dalmatian fights about where to go. Hayeon rolled her eyes and make her way to the class alone.

“So… after I turn left… I will found the teacher’s lounge and then I turn right.” Hayeon whispered to herself. With her head down looking at the map she didn’t look where she is walking to and bumped into someone. She look up and saw a tall guy.

“Park Hayeon?” He ask.

“Neh.” Hayeon answered.

“I’m Sir Tony An. I’m your class teacher.” He said with a smile.

“Oh… Annyeonghaseyo.” Hayeon bowed 90 degree.

“Hayeon-ah!” A voice called. Well…. Voices called. Hayeon look behind her and saw Dalmatian running to her. Sir Tony look behind Hayeon. A group of 6 boys running to her. Sir Tony tilt his head to the side. Wondering who the boys are.

“Hayeon-ah… we thought you were lost!” Inati squeezed Hayeon shoulders with a worried look.

“I’m not lost oppa.” Hayeon said. Daniel look up and saw a guy older than Inati standing behind Hayeon. He bowed a little and Sir Tony nodded his head with a smile.

“Oh… who’s this?” Youngwon ask while looking at Sir Tony. Hayeon look at Sir Tony and then at Dalmatian.

“This is Sir Tony An. He is my class teacher.” Hayeon explained.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” They all bowed.

“Annyeong… are you all here to attend Dream University too?” Sir Tony ask.

“We’re just here to send Hayeon.” Day Day said.

“I see. Well… follow me. I’ll bring you to your class. You all can come too if you want.” Sir Tony said and start walking. Hayeon and Dalmatian followed him to the class.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The class was noisy with students talking and playing around. IU is on her lollipop while looking at Taemin and Yoseob playing rock paper scissors.

“Hah! I win again!” Yoseob cheer.

“Aww… come on. This is the 7th time. My forehead will get bruise!” Taemin whined.

“Rules are rules. Come on.” Yoseob was about to flick on Taemin’s forehead when the door suddenly open. Yoseob stop mid way and look at the door. They all stop what are they doing and look at the door. Sir Tony, Hayeon and Dalmatian went inside the class.

“Class… This is Park Hayeon the new student. And… they are…” Sir Tony look at Dalmatian, don’t know how to introduce them.

“We are Hayeon friends…” Jisu said.

“Or big brothers.” Dari said.

“Are you some kind of a group or something?” Ricky ask.

“Glad that you ask.” Inati said and start introduced themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgTEB1jEn9A

(A/N: The introduction where they sing only not the whole interview)

“Dalmatian doggy dog….” They ended.

“Wah…” They all chorused in awed. Even Sir Tony was impressed. Hayeon smile proud of Dalmatian. Youngwon look at the time.

“Hyungs… we got to go. Got some showcase.” Youngwon said.

“I got to go back to the flower shop.” Daniel said.

“Hayeon-ah… we got to go.” Dari said.

“Take care. Okay?” Day Day reminded her.

“Neh oppa.” Hayeon smile. Inati turn and face the class with a DEAD serious expression. They all gulp.

“I know you all are good kids. But… just a warning. Bully her… and you’ll never know what will happen to you.” Inati threatened. They all blink frightened.

“You all better listened to him. He’s the jjang in primary school, middle school and high school.” Jisu said and Inati crack his knuckles. Their eyes widened.

“If one of you brings tears to her eyes….” Dari trailed off and show his fast punch.

“He got fast punches that you can’t even see it.” Youngwon said.

“Okay now. Don’t scare the kids. Let’s go.” Day Day pushed them all out from the class. Daniel stayed behind and look at you.

“Call us if anything happen or if you just miss us.” Daniel shrugged.

“Okay oppa. Take care.” Hayeon smile.

“We’ll miss you.” He whispered. “I’ll miss you” He thought to himself.

“Don’t worry we will meet when there’s semester break.” Hayeon said.

“Araso. I’ll go now. Bye.” Daniel said and walk backward.

“Bye oppa.” You waved. He smile and left the room. You face the class who has frightened expressions on their faces.

“Don’t worry they’re just joking.” Hayeon laugh nervously.

“Okay now. Well… you can sit wherever you like and get to know them better. Since this is the first day of university you can do whatever you like. Just don’t make too much noise.” Sir Tony said and left. Hayeon stood there and smile a little at them. IU is the first one to get up.

“Annyeong… Lee Jieun imnida or you can call me IU.” She held out her hand. Hayeon smile widened and she shook her hand.

“Park Hayeon imnida.” Hayeon said.

“IU is my stage name. Do you got any stage name?” IU ask.

“Well… I do make performance sometimes… and…” Hayeon trailed off.

“So you do have one. What is it?” IU ask with glittering eyes.

“Um… Diamond.” Hayeon sheepishly said.

“COOL!” IU squeaked. Then she look at the boys who just sitting on the floors.

“Oppas.. dongsaengs.” She called. Yoseob, Taemin, Ricky and Changjo stand up and went to both of them with smiles.

“Annyeong, Yang Yoseob imnida.” Yoseob shake hands with Hayeon.

“Lee Taemin!” Taemin said and shake your hands.

“Annyeong noona. I’m Yoo Changhyun or call me Ricky!” Ricky smile.

“Choi Jonghyun or call me Changjo.” He smile.

“Annyeong. Park Hayeon imnida.” Hayeon said. The other boys who’s sitting just look at them.

“Let me introduce you to my group.” Taemin said and grab Hayeon wrist. He drag Hayeon down to sit beside him.

“Hayeon meet my hyungs. Onew hyung, Jonghyun hyung, Key hyung and Minho hyung. We are called SHINee.” Taemin said and pointed to each one of them.

“Annyeong.”  Hayeon greet cheerfully.

“You’re pretty.” Key blurted it out. Hayeon face turns red. The others look at Key weirdly. Key realized what he just said and he cleared his throat.

“It’s not wrong to compliment people.” He defended himself. Before Hayeon could say anything she was dragged by Yoseob to his group.

“Yah! I’m not done talking to her!” Taemin shout. Yoseob mehrong at him and face Hayeon.

“Hayeon-ah…. Meet our group Beast!” He said and clapped his hands.

“Hi!” Hayeon waved.

“Meet Doojoon hyung, Junhyung hyung, Hyunseung hyung, Kikwang and Dongwoon.” He pointed to each of them.

“Hi…” Kikwang gave Hayeon his eyes smile which make Hayeon think he’s totally cute.

“You’re cute.” Hayeon said honestly to Kikwang. Their eyes widened at Hayeon honesty.

“Bwoh? They always say I’m cute!” Yoseob whine.

“You’re cute too oppa.” Hayeon smile at him.

“She called me oppa!” Yoseob said cheerfully and pointed at himself.

“And we called her noona!” Ricky and Changjo said and dragged Hayeon away from Beast.

“Yah!” Yoseob could only shout looking at Hayeon been dragged by Ricky and Changjo.

“Annyeonghaseyo we are Teen Top!” Ricky and Changjo said at the same time. The other members just raised their eyebrows.

“Annyeong!” Hayeon greet them.

“These are CAP hyung, Chunji hyung, L.Joe hyung, and Niel hyung. And… you know us.” Ricky introduced them one by one.

“It’s the first time I see a guy with pink hair.” Hayeon said and pointed at L.Joe. The others look at each other and burst into laughter.

“Y-yah! What’s wrong with pink hair?” L.Joe stuttered.

“Nothing. You look good with pink hair.” Hayeon shrugged. L.Joe blush a little.

“Hyung blushing.” Ricky whispered to Changjo and they snickered.

“Shut up!” L.Joe said. Hayeon turn to look at the last group. They seem to ignore her present. Hayeon stood up and walk to the group that have 5 members.

“Noona.” Ricky called out but Hayeon ignore him and sit in front of the boys who seem….. cold.

“Annyeong Park Hayeon imnida.” Hayeon said cheerfully. The boys look at each other then back to look at Hayeon.

“Annyeong. I’m Jay.” Jay was the first one to open up with Hayeon.

“What is your group name?” Hayeon ask.

“We are called Dae Guk Nam Ah.” Jay said.

“Wah… the boys of super space? That’s so cool!” Hayeon squeal. They look at each other. Hayeon seem not effected by their coldness.

“Can I know what your names are?” Hayeon ask sweetly.

“These are Mika hyung, Karam hyung, Hyunmin hyung and Injoon hyung.” Jay said. Hayeon nodded her head. Suddenly, IU came to them.

“Hayeon-ah… what’s your room number?” IU ask. Hayeon take out her key from her pocket and read it.

“Room… 701.” Hayeon said.

“Omo! You’re my roommate!” IU squeal.

“Jinjja?” Hayeon ask and IU eagerly nodded.

“Come on! I’ll bring you to your room. I’m sure we gonna be great friends!” IU said and start dragging Hayeon out of the class. When they are gone from the sight. They boys crowded each other.

“Another cheerful girl in the class.” Jonghyun said.

“She’s cute.” Injoon said.

“Not as cute as IU.” Yoseob pointed out.

“All you see is IU Yoseob.” Onew said.

“Yeah… his long time crush.” Hyunmin said.

“That’s not true.” Yoseob protested.

“Hey… did you see the group called Dalmatian?” Doojoon ask.

“Yeah… why?” CAP ask.

“They are scary.” Doojoon shivered.

“You actually scared?” Mika snickered.

“Yah! I’m a human too.” Doojoon said.

“Whatever it is. Don’t mess with her because she got bodyguards.” Chunji said.

“I’m willing to get beat by them.” Kikwang shrugged.

“Wae?” Hyunseung ask.

“Somehow… I’m attracted to her…” Kikwang smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wah.... a long update i think. It's to made up because i didn't update for a long time. ENJOY~~ and please drop some comments... thank you ^^