Performance

They All Like ME??

It was Saturday and Hayeon wake up in the morning with a big yawn. She went to the bathroom and did her daily routines. She went downstairs and about to open the fridge when there is a sticky note on it.

‘Hayeon… we got some work to do so we got to leave early. Stay at home and don’t go anywhere. If you want to go to the store don’t forget to lock the door. The breakfast is ready and other groceries for dinner are in the fridge. We’ll be back at 9.00pm. Take care of yourself

-LOVE Umma & Appa-

Hayeon smile and take a mineral bottle from the fridge. She take a long sip. She put the bottle down on the table. She open the cover of the food.

“My favourite kimchi stew!” She clapped her hand and begin to eat. After she ate she begin to do her chores. Suddenly there’s a knock on the door. She went to the door.

“Who is it?” She ask.

“Your one and only handsome oppa” The guy said and Hayeon smile. She open the door and reveal Daniel standing there with a big smile on his face.

“What are you doing here so early in the morning?” Hayeon ask.

“I heard that your parents are not here. So I came” He said.

“Appa and umma told you?”

“You know how they are. They worried about their little daughter”

“Come in oppa” Hayeon said and let Daniel in. They sit at the table.

“Sit here. I got make some drink” Hayeon said and went to the kitchen. Daniel look around the place. A small place. He look at the awards that Hayeon got when she was still in school. Family’s pictures and picture of Hayeon, his mom and himself. Some minutes later Hayeon come out from the kitchen and put the drink down on the table.

“Oppa… how is the other oppas?” Hayeon ask. Daniel take a sip of his drink.

“Them? They are just fine. They keep asking about you. They want to come here but I said no.”

“Why not oppa? I want to meet them too.” Hayeon pouted.

“They will make the house messy. You can meet them some other time.” He said

“Oh… anyway… Tonight you’re going to the performance right?” He ask.

“Of course I will oppa! I can meet the other oppas too!” Hayeon clapped her hand excitedly like a little kid. Daniel smile and shook his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally it was night. 8.00pm, Hayeon wrote something on the stick note and stick it on the fridge. She went to the front door and tie up her shoes laces. She open the door and meet with Daniel that was about to knock the door.

“Wow… if you open a couple of seconds late. I might hit your forehead” He said.

“Then hit me” Hayeon said.

“Knock” Daniel said and lightly knock Hayeon forehead. She giggles.

“Come. Let’s go. The hyungs can’t wait to see you” Daniel said and hold Hayeon hand. Hayeon and Daniel walk a couple more block and arrive at the place. The place already crowded. They went backstage and meet the others.

“HAYEON!!” Jisu squeal and give a bear hug to Hayeon. She patted his back.

“Good to see you too Jisu oppa.” She said. Jisu release the hug.

“Let’s meet the others” Jisu said excitedly and drag Hayeon to the other guys. Then, they start to walk quietly. Hayeon saw a tall figure in front of her. She tip toed to not make any sound and…

“OPPA!” She said and jumped on Inati’s back. He seem surprised at first but softened when he saw Hayeon.

“Aigoo… Hayeon. You’re so heavy!” Inati teased and pretend that he will fall anytime.

“Oppa… you’re so mean!” Hayeon said and slap Inati’s shoulder. He laugh and piggyback Hayeon to meet the others.

“Hayeon. You’re 20 now. Don’t act like a little kid” Day Day said.

“I’m still 19. It’s not my birthday yet” Hayeon said and mehrong at Day Day.

“She still looks like a little kid because she’s short” Dari said and laugh.

“Inati oppa~~” Hayeon whined.

“Yah! Stop it guys. You don’t want to ruin her mood. She got to perform today” Inati said and gently put Hayeon down on the floor.

“Where’s Youngwon oppa?” Hayeon ask.

“You know where he is at the DJ booth” Inati said. Hayeon quickly ran to the place and saw Youngwon arranging the CD.

“Youngwon oppa!” Hayeon called him and went near him. He turn around with a smile.

“Hayeon. You’re ready for tonight?” He ask.

“I’m always ready oppa” Hayeon said and smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“GOOD EVENING EVERYONE!!” The MC shout. The crowds cheer loudly.

“Are you ready for an awesome night?” The MC ask.

“YEAH!!” The crowds cheer.

“Now give a big applause to…. DALMATIAN!!” The MC announce and the music starts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7Run8okzqo

After the performance ended, the crowds went wild. Dalmatian bowed and went to the back.

“Now… for our only and female rapper and singer… let’s welcome… DIAMOND!” The MC said and Hayeon went up the stage. She starts singing and the crowds dance and sing along.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yW13T2sfKg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the awesome night. Dalmatian and Hayeon went to eat ddubokki. Then they went to the park and chat for a while. Around 10.30pm Dalmatian sent Hayeon home.