Scholarship

They All Like ME??

Hayeon woke up in the morning. She went out from the bed and went straight to the bathroom and did her daily routines. After she wore her clothes she went downstairs and found out her parents already went to work. She went to the kitchen. She take out a bottle of milk from the fridge and pour it in a glass. She wipe some butter on the bread and put another bread on top of it.

She ate it and drink some milk. After she done eating her breakfast, she wash the glass and went out from the house to go to work. She lock the door and she check the PO box. There’s a letter in it. She take it out and saw her name on the white envelope.

“What’s this?” She thought to herself. She went to her pink bike. She push it until in front of the house fence. She look back at the letter in her hand. She open the envelope and read it. She seem calm at first than her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.  

“OMG!!!” She jump and squeal in happiness. Neighbors look at her widely. Smiling like an idiot she hopped on her bike and pedal off to her workplace. She burst on the door. Mrs. Chae look at her with shock expression.

“Hayeon, y—“ Mrs. Chae couldn’t finish her words when Hayeon suddenly embrace in a tight hug while jumping up and down and squeal in happiness.

“Umma! Umma! Umma!.” Hayeon keep screaming and smile widely.

“Hayeon, calm down. Why are you so happy?” Mrs.Chae released the hug and look at her with a smile. Hayeon held out the letter that she got.

“What is this?” Mrs. Chae ask and take the letter.

“Read it umma!” Hayeon said still jumpy. Mrs.Chae read the letter. Hayeon wait for Mrs. Chae reaction in silence. Then, Mrs. Chae widened and he look at Hayeon.

“You… got a scholarship to go to…” Mrs Chae didn’t finish her words when Hayeon cut her off.

“DREAM UNIVERSITY!!” Hayeon scream. Mrs. Chae smile widely and hug Hayeon. Hayeon gladly hug her back.

“Congratulations Hayeon-ah.” Mrs. Chae said still hugging Hayeon

“Thank you umma.” Hayeon said and released the hug. The small bell at the door can be heard. Hayeon quickly turn around and saw Daniel taking off his gloves. He look up and met eyes with Hayeon who have a big smile on her face. Daniel raise an eyebrow. Confused to see the two woman he love smiling until their faces looks like it going to torn.

“Did I miss something?” Daniel ask. Hayeon held out the letter to her face. Daniel came closer and read what is written on the paper. His eyes widened. He lowered the paper from Hayeon face and look at her.

“Y-y-you got a scholarship to go to Dream University?” He ask and Hayeon nodded with a smile.

“The most prestigious university in Korea to become a singer?” He ask again and Hayeon nodded. In a blink of a second he hug Hayeon tightly until she have a hard time breathing.

“CONGRATULATIONS HAYEON-AH! I’M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!” He scream. Mrs. Chae chuckle at Daniel reaction.

“Thank y-you… oppa… can’t b-breath.” Hayeon breathlessly said. Daniel let go of the hug and look at Hayeon.

“Tonight let’s go meet the hyungs and celebrate with your parents and my mom. Araso?” Daniel ask.

“Neh oppa!” Hayeon nodded and smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd chapter. I know it's still lame. I'm trying my best. Thank you for subscribing ^^  please drop some comment.... kamsahamnida