Dream University

They All Like ME??

“Hayeon-ah! Ppali! We don’t want to be late for your first day of university!” Inati shout from the van. Today is the day where Hayeon will go to Dream University and fulfill her dream to become a singer.  She hugged her parents for one last time.

“We’re sorry because we can’t send you to the university on your first day.” Her mom said and holds her hand. Hayeon lightly squeezed it.

“Gwenchana umma. I understand.” Hayeon sniffed.

“Take care of yourself Hayeon.” Her dad said and patted Hayeon head. Hayeon weakly nodded as tears won’t stop running from her cheeks.

“Hayeon-ah… Don’t cry. You can visit us on holiday. Okay?” Her mom said and wipes her tears away.

“Neh umma… appa… I’ll miss you” She give one last hug and went to the van. She look outside and wave at her parents.

“Bye umma, appa!” She wave. Her parents wave back and Hayeon can see that her mom cry her heart out. When the van was far from the house she leaned back on the seat and sigh. She wipe her remaining tears away.

“Hayeon… don’t cry anymore. It’s sad to see you like this.” Daniel said and pout. You gave a small smile.

“Araso oppa… I won’t cry anymore.” Hayeon said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Class D-1 is full of laughter and people talking. 4 group of boys sitting together and playfully punch each other. Only 1 girl sit with them. D-1 stands for Dream 1. D-1 is the class where only the best students can enter. That’s why in the class there only have 4 male groups and 1 female. Then a teacher came.

“Students… attention please.” The teacher said. The students turn their head to the teacher.

“I’m Sir Tony An and I will teaching English rap. Also… I will be your class teacher. Any question?” He said. The girl raised her hand.

“I heard there will be a new student. When is she or he gonna come?” She ask. Sir Tony go through the paper in his hand and look back at the girl.

“Miss… Lee Jieun… stage name… IU…” He read. “She will come here around…. Half an hour.” He said.

“She? It’s a girl?” One guy with the chinky eyes ask.

“What? You think she’s a chicken hyung?” The one with dino head said and laugh.

“Shut up Jonghyun!” The chinky eyes growled at him.

“Settle down now. Can you all introduce yourself?” Sir Tony said. Jonghyun stand up and the rest of his group stands up too.

“Hello… we are shining SHINee” They said.

“I’m Lee Jinki… my stage name is Onew.” The one with the chinky eyes said and bowed.

“I’m Kim Jonghyun aka Bling Bling Jonghyun” He make a peace sign.

“Kim Kibum or Key. Aka Almighty Key” The one with the diva attitude said and bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo… Choi Minho imnida.” He bowed.

“We called him the Flaming Charisma Minho.” Jonghyun added. Minho glared at him.

“See… his flaming charisma showed up.” Jonghyun pointed at Minho. The others laugh. After the laughter calm down the youngest one in the group introduce himself.

“I’m Lee Taemin… the maknae.” He flash his cute smile and bowed.

“SHINee… okay… thank you. Please sit down. Next group please…” Sir Tony said. 6 boys stand up.

“Hello… we are Beast!” They said.

“Leader Yoon Doojoon.”

“Jang Hyunseung imnida.”

“Yong Junhyung the rapper.”

“I’m Yang Yoseob.” He make an aegyo.

“Anneyonghaseyo… Lee Kikwang imnida…” He flash his killer smile which make IU felt like she gonna faint.

“The maknae… Son Dongwoon.” The tallest one in the group said and bowed.

“Thank you… the other group please.” Sir Tony said. Beast sit back and 5 boys stand up.

“We are… Dae Guk Nam Ah…” They said and bowed together.

“The leader Lee Suhoon… stage name Mika.” The one with the pale skin and cold look said.

“Park Hyuncheol… stage name Karam.” The one with the cute face said and smile.

“I’m Woo Hyunmin.” The tallest and the husky voice said.

“Lee Injoon imnida!” The one with the chubby cheeks said and salute.

“The maknae… Jeon Jihwan or Jay..” He said and smile a bit.

“Dae Guk Nam Ah… That’s mean… The Boys Of Super Space right?” Sir Tony ask.

“Neh… we also can be called The BOSS.” Mika answered as the leader of the group. Sir Tony nodded.

“Alright… the last group please.” Sir Tony said and 6 boys stand up.

“Annyeonghaseyo… we are Teen Top.” They bowed.

“Annyeong… Charisma rapper Bang Minsoo… or CAP.” The one with the muscular body said like a rapper.

“Power voice Lee Chanhee or Chunji” The one with the girly face said.

“Mischievous rapper Lee Byunghun or L.Joe.” The one with the pink hair said and smile.

“Emotional voice Ahn Daniel or just call me Niel” The one who have a cute smile said.

“I’m the Lovely boy Yoo Changhyun aka Ricky.” He said like a little kid.

“The maknae and the Dancing boy Choi Jonghyun or Changjo.” The one with the deep voice and chubby cheeks said.

“Okay… thank you all. Please sit down.” Sir Tony said.

“What about me?” IU ask.

“I already know you… but… yeah... okay introduce yourself.”

“Annyeonghaseyo… Lee Jieun imnida. Or call me IU for short. I like to play the guitar!” She said cheerfully and bowed.

“Thank you. Now please sit.” Sir Tony said and IU sit down.

“Well… the introductions really kill the times. It’s been 30 minutes already and the new student will come here any minute now.” Sir Tony said and look at his watch

“I will go meet the new students. Stay in class and I’ll be back,” Sir Tony said and walk out from the class. The students start talking to each other.

“I heard that the new students got scholarship for this university.” Yoseob said.

“Really? So she’s poor?” Jonghyun raised an eyebrow,

“She’s poor and she got to enter class D-1? Come on this is the riches students’ class.” Key said.

“You guys… this is the class where BEST students enter. Not rich students.” Doojoon said.

“That’s mean… she’s the best?” CAP tilt his head to the side.

“Maybe…” Hyunseung shrugged.

“I wonder if she’s pretty…” L.Joe said and has a erted grin on his face. They all rolled their eyes.

“Let’s just give her a warm welcome!” IU smile. Some of them cleared their throat.

“I won’t give her a warm welcome.” Mika said.

“Why not oppa?” IU pouted.

“You know how hyung is.” Karam said and look at Mika.

“Well… who’s with me?” IU ask. Taemin, L.Joe, Chunji, Jay and Yoseob raised up their hands. The others just look away.

“Aish… oppas are so mean. Just because she’s not rich like us don’t treat her like she’s a stranger!” IU said.

“But she is…” Hyunmin said.

“But she’s gonna be our classmates. We got to welcome her.” IU added.

“You guys do it… we just gonna watch…” Junhyung yawn.

“Fine!” IU crossed her arms and pout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hayeon and Dalmatian arrived at Dream University. Hayeon stared at the university with hanging open.

“Close your mouth Hayeon-ah.” Daniel push Hayeon mouth so it would close. Hayeon smile at Daniel then look back at the university. The others take out her luggage.

“Wah… this university is so big!” Jisu awed.

“Of course it is… it’s the prestigious university in Korea.” Day Day said and stand beside Jisu.

“Well… let’s go inside and ask them where is Hayeon dorm.” Dari said. They all nodded and start entering the university.

“This is it… where my dream will come true…” Hayeon thought to herself and smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now let me explain their age in this fanfic....

 

Doojoon - 25                          Onew - 25                               Mika - 23                                 CAP - 21                             
Hyunseung - 24                    Jonghyun - 23                        Karam - 22                             Chunji - 20
Junhyung - 24                       Key - 22                                  Hyunmin - 22                           L.Joe - 20
Yoseob - 23                           Minho - 22                              Injoon - 21                                Niel - 19
Kikwang - 23                         Taemin - 20                           Jay - 19                                     Ricky - 18
Dongwoon - 22                                                                                                                          Changjo - 18
IU - 20

 

while for Dalmatian their ages are all the same as the current which mean... Inati is still 30 but let's follow their korean age... so Inati is.... 32... his birthday is coming soon. and the maknae is 22...