Flower shop

They All Like ME??

“Umma! Appa! I’m going to work now!” A girl shouts from the front door of the house.

“Neh! Be careful Hayeon-ah!” Her parents shout back. She tied her shoes laces and hopped on a pink bike and pedal off to her workplace.

“Good morning ahjumma!” She greets her neighbor.

“Good morning Hayeon” The ahjumma greeted her back and smile. Within 10 minutes she arrived at her workplace. She look up and smile. The name of the shop is ‘Charming Flower Shop’. She went inside and the small bell ring.

“Oh… you came Hayeon” The ahjumma greet her.

“Good morning Mrs. Chae” Hayeon bowed.

“How many times I got to tell you to call me umma?” She said. Hayeon smile and hug her from behind.

“Neh umma!” She said. Mrs. Chae smile and patted her arm. She let go of the hug and look around.

“Looking for Daniel?” Mrs. Chae ask. Hayeon nodded her head.

“Where’s oppa?”

“He went out to run some errands”

“Oh… well… I should get to work now umma” Hayeon smile.

“Neh…” Mrs. Chae smile. Hayeon start arranging the flowers and clean up the place. Mrs. Chae went to the back to look at the flowers. Hayeon sprayed the window and wipe it with a clean towel. Suddenly there’s a truck stop in front of the shop. She smile and went to the back. The bell ring and came in a guy.

“I’m back umma” He said.

“Oh Daniel” Mrs. Chae smile. Daniel went to the counter and put the money in the drawer.

“Hayeon didn’t come yet?” He ask. Mrs. Chae was about to say something but stop when she saw Hayeon behind Daniel. Trying to scare him off.

“I know you behind me Park Hayeon” Daniel said casually and turn around. Hayeon let out a breath and pout.

“You are not fun oppa!” Hayeon said.

“That’s because you do this every morning. I didn’t get surprised anymore” He give the eyes smile that every girls fall for. Even Hayeon, but she won’t admit it.

“And that eyes smile won’t work on me oppa” She said and do back her work.

“Aigoo… you just said that because you are shy to admit it”

“No… I’m not. It’s the truth.”

“Yeah… you are~~” Daniel sang.

“Oppa! Stop it” She said. Daniel chuckle. Mrs. Chae look at them with gentle eyes.

‘They look really good together…’ Mrs. Chae thought to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

first chapter. Sorry if it's lame~~ comment and tell me what you think ^^