Evil

My Violin Romance: Second Semester (Sequel of My Violin Romance)

It was class session again, L.Joe had student to teach, after ballet you went to the music room, "Oppa" You smiled. "______" L.Joe hugged you "Hows practice?" He asked, you held up an ok sign. You notice a girl behind him, you pointed "New student?" HE nodded. "Sun Jung, this is your sunbae _____," L.Joe introduced. You held up your hand, she just stared at it. "I see" She said and turned *So Teacher have a girl, interesting, I am much more beautiful than her pft, she does ballet? I do violin,* Sun Jung thought. 

L.Joe rubbed your head "How's you violin?" HE asked. "Perfectly fine" You smiled. Sun Jung bounched "She also plays?" She asked. You and L.Joe looked at her and nodded. She gape *She does two coarses.* "Something wrong?" You asked. She shook her head "Perfectly FINE"

She faced back, *How can she steal L.Joe's heart like that, I will get L.Joe if its the last thing I do* She looked at you and L.Joe talking. Now her evil face showed. 

"Ok, I have to go, I'm meeting Niel at the other music room" You said. "Are you cheating on me?" L.Joe teased. 

"Of course not, Niel is my friend." You said, "By the way can-" Before you could finish L.Joe spoke "Other music room is that way" L.Joe pointed knowing you don't know where to go" 

"Thanks oppa!" You smiled and went to the other music room