Sun Jung is a ?

My Violin Romance: Second Semester (Sequel of My Violin Romance)

Finally you arrived at TOP. "Yes, I missed this place" You smiled. "______ UNNIE!!!" Someone shouted. You turned around. Kyung Min was there waving at you. "Hey Kyung Min, how are you?" You asked. "Fine, how's your arm?" She asked. You showed your arm "Fine" 

You two walked around TOP. 

"Where is L.Joe adn the others?" You asked. 

"L.Joe is teaching and Niel and CAP are somewhere" Kyung Min said

"Oh, who is he teaching?" you asked

"Sun Jung" Kyung Min sighed.

"Oh" You said. *Again? why is Sun Jung always with L.Joe* you thought and sighed. Kyung min knew what you were thinking about, *I know you don't like Sun Jung, I don't like her either. I like it when it is you and L.Joe. No one else* Kyung Min thought.

-------------

"Finally done" L.Joe said. Sun Jung pouted *I wish it didn't have to end* Sun Jung thought.

*I can't believe this woman is hard to teach with all those talking* L.Joe thought

"L.Joe" You waved. L.Joe turned, he smiled and ran towards you. He hugged you "Hey, you're ok now? Sorry again" He said.

"I'm fine now. thanks L.Joe" You said.

Kyung Min was behind you making cupid faces *They look so good together*

Sun Jung was watching JEALOUS. *L.Joe just forgot about me like that? Is that girl somewhat hypnotizing L.Joe? I don't think so* Sun Jung walked towards you two. 

*Oh No* Kyung Min saw mad Sun Jung. Kyung Min ran somewhere.

"Hey!" Sun Jung separated you two, "Forgot about me?" 

"Oh yeah, see you Sun Jung" L.joe said.

Sun Jugn grew red *That's it?* SUn Jung went to a corner *Let's see if we can get rid of ____ once more* Sun Jung took out a jar out of her bag. *This slime will make _____ fall down the stairs and get another accident*

When Sun jung was about to spill it, someone grabbed her hand "What do you think your doing?" 

Sun Jung looked up stunned. Henry was glaring at her. "You" Sun Jung's eyes widen, "How do you know we were here?" 

Henry smirked. Kyung Min was behind him smiling. And right behind her was the headmaster. "Mrs. Sun Jung, With all the things I heard about you, you can't stay in TOP no longer" He said. 

"What info?" she asked. The headmaster stepped aside, CAP and Niel show her the files about her. SUn Jung's eyes widen "How did you get that?" 

CAP smirked "Research" 

YOu and L.Joe ran over, "What's going on?"  You asked

"I'm afraid, Sun Jung is TOO bad to be in TOP. We can't afford anymore violence from her" The headmaster said

"What did she do?" you and L.Joe asked.CAP handed you two the papers

"WHAT? ION and STEALING?" You and L.Joe screamed at the papers.

"Look at this too" niel handed up a wanted poster of SUn Jung."You and L.Joe looked at it "WHAT THE HECK" 

Sun Jugn grew red, she tossed her violin case and ran off. "GET HER" CAP yelled. Henry, niel and L.Joe ran after her.

"You'll never catch me" Sun Jung ran