Eun Jung accident

My Violin Romance: Second Semester (Sequel of My Violin Romance)

The next day, your body hurt, "Ouch, It hurts" You said as you lay down on your bed, then someone texted you : ______, something happened -L.Joe

you replied: What?

Eun Jung got into an accident and died.

WHAT! How did you know? 

Her father called Sir Lee and Sir Lee told me

You were shocked at the sudden news, you forgot about your painful body, you texted him: Lets meet, at the park

Soon you were at the park, you looked for L.Joe. You saw him at the park bench "Hey, you look pale, somethign wrong?" You smiled. "I told you already" He said. You sat down next to him "I'm sorry" You patted his shoulder. "You still have me" you teased. He smiled a bit. "C'mon, lets buy somethign to eat, my treat" You pulled him. 

--------

"Yum so yummy" You smiled and took another spoonful of ice cream. "You just brought me here becuase you want to eat ice cream" L.Joe said. You pointed at his ice cream "Eat that already or it will melt" 

"You brought me here so you could havemy ice cream" L.Joe said.

"No," you took his ice cream and fed him "Ahh~!" You held the spoon on his mouth "AH" L.Joe ate it. You fed him again, you like it, he looked like a baby. 

"I know you miss Eun Jung, but at least I'm still alive" You said.He just looked out the window. "Hey" You called. He looked at you. "You want eun Jung alive?" You asked, he nodded. "Then I should take her place" You said. L.Joe was surprised "What?" 

"If you love her more than me, I'll take her place" you said.

"How?" He asked. You pulled out a knife and positioned it on your chest. "Hey, your not serious are you?" He asked.

You put it near your chest. "Hey, ok, ok," He said and took the knife away from you. "Why did you bring this anyway?" He asked you. "Cause I know this will happen" you smiled. 

He laughed "Even thought you try to kill yourself, you can't bring Eun Jung back, you know" He said. "I know" You smiled. HE laughed "Your so cute" He pinched your cheeks.