Chat

My Violin Romance: Second Semester (Sequel of My Violin Romance)

Later, L.Joe returned to his old cheerful self again, thanks to you. "Do you want me to walk you home?" he asked. You shook your head "I have somewhere else to go" You said. "Ok, then, I'm off" L.Joe walked away. You smiled at his aeygo

You went to a restaurant, you sat down on a table and ordered a cupcake. "Waited so long?" A voice said. You looked up to see Niel. "Hi oppa, I just arrived" You smiled. Niel rubbed your head and took a seat "So, I heared about Eun Jung, did L.Joe take it?" Niel asked. You shook your head then smiled "But I manage to make him smile again" 

"Haha, I knew That plan will work," Niel said. "Thanks, I didn't thought about it" You smiled. It was Niel who gave you the idea of the knife things with L.Joe. 

"I could always count on you Niel, thanks for all the advice" you smiled at sipped your juice. 

Niel looked at you "You really like sweets don't you?" You nodded and took a bit of your fourth cupcake. Niel laughed at your appetite. "What?" You looked at him. "nothing, its just, you look so cute." He said. You pouted and kept on eating.

"How's ballet?" Niel asked you. "It hurts, my body is still sore from yesterday" You said. "Are you ok?" He asked. 

"Of course I am, It takes more than ballet to take me down, I can take the pain" You smiled.

Niel laughed *She is one of a kind* Niel watched you eat, you were so cute, *I wish you were mine* Niel thought.