Sun Jung

My Violin Romance: Second Semester (Sequel of My Violin Romance)

"L.Joe, your student is here" CAP said. "Ok," L.Joe blew the dirt of his violin. "Excuse me but are you My teacher?" a gentle voice said. "Yes I am" L.Joe turned around to see a beautiful girl with lng hair, big eyes, and red lips, *She's hot* L.Joe thought. L.Joe shook his head *What am I thinking, I already have ______* 

"Violin please?" L.Joe asked. The girl handed her violin. "I'm L.joe and you are?" L.Joe began to tune her violin. "Im Sun Jung, nice to meet you" 

"Ok, done, shall we start?" L.Joe smiled. Sun Jung smiled and put her violin in a wrong position. "Oh, no, hold it like this" L.Joe positioned the violin correctly. "thanks" Sun Jung smiled. "Now the bow" L.Joe gave her the bow. 

Agan she held it wrong "No, like this" L.Joe showed her the right way, but she didn't do it correctly, L.Joe had to position her hands again. "Got it?" L.Joe asked. Sun Jung nodded. "Ok, lets start" L.Joe said, "string 1, first finger" L.Joe said.

Sun Jung placed her first finer on the first string. "Move it a bit" L.Joe said. She moved it the opposite way, "No here" L.joe placed her finer on the correct position *I have a feeling this student is a hard to teach one* L.Joe thought. 

"Like this?" Sun Jung asked. "A Little to the left" L.JOe said.