Night Questions.

Eyeliner.

SangMi POV

As always, ommoni always make the best soondaeguk. Eating with the people I love, makes me feel even fatter. I decided not to go back to my home because there is nobody at home and even ommoni asked me to stay here. Sigh, even if she did not asked me to stay, I would volunteered myself to sleep over here. I went into the kitchen and saw ommoni washing the dishes.

"Ommoni, please rest. It's enough that you help to make dinner and desserts! Now, let me clear the kitchen."

"Eii, it's okay, I'm used to it. Ever since Dongwoo and you moved to Seoul, I have been doing this for 3 years.

I sensed sadness in her voice. I really feel that she was upset when she knew that her babies are moving out of the house. I nudged her hand to give me the dishes. She sensed that I was feeling guilty, she gave up and kissed my forehead and went into her bedroom. I knew this would happened if we get back.

"Yaaaah... What is our SangMi doing the dishes?" Dongwoo breaked the silence in the kitchen and the sound from the tap.

"Oppa, at this time, you would have been asleep...Or at least, with your laptop right?" I questioned him with a smirk.

"Jeogiyo, first you are doing chores in MY house. Next, you are asking me a weird question?" He denies something.

 

Dongwoo POV

"You done with those?" I mouthed to the sink.

"Nearly done, why? You hungry?" She mocked.

"Ah, aniya...I just...CAN YOU JUST NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT FOOD?" I shouted at her...for the first time.

"Yo, chill. You don't have to be so mad. Come on, you are not always like this. Do you have any problems?" She looked concerned...for the first time.

I couldn't tell her. I don't know how to tell her. I wouldn't want to tell her. Can't be. This is just the first day coming back home. I don't want to ruin everything. I don't want this to be the most awkward vacation we ever had. 

"Erm, nothing! Can't I just go anywhere in MY house?" With that sentence ended, I turned around and walked out to the extended balcony area of the house. I lied down on the floor and looked up to the sky. Why do I have to feel this way? What if she doesn't like me like how I've liked her over the years? Why do I have doubts about her when all I think is only her? 

 

SangMi POV

I finished off the dishes to catch up with the mixed-up brain Dino out there. He doesn't look like himself tonight. Is it because he felt uncomfortable that I'm staying over at his house? Might be. But, isn't that a norm for us? He had always been grateful that I am around him.

"Oppa, may I join you?" I asked carefully because I saw him making this "cht" sounds.

"Oh, come..." He tapped the small area beside him. I slided beside him to be in the same eye-level as him. I wonder what is he looking at. The sky? There are no stars tonight, and I don't think he is thinking about the sky. He is obviously thinking about something else.

GIRLS? No, can't be. Well, I know he is popular among young ladies...but, just let's hope it is not it.

MONEY? Ergh, no. He is not the money-faced person from the time I knew him. 

PARENTS? Might be. Cause he is not always at home, and the fact that his parents doesn't want to move to Seoul.

I wanted to ask him, but as I turned my head to talk...

 

ZZZZ

 

...okay, he is asleep. HOW fast can he be asleep when the last word he spoke to me was just 5 minutes ago. I could't bear to wake him up. I stood up and went over to his room to get a blanket or anything that can cover him up in the night coldness. He quickly snuggled to the comfort as soon as I covered him.

"Goodnight Oppa, I know you are tired tonight. I shall ask you tomorrow."

 

Dongwoo POV

No, Sangmi. I wasn't sleeping at all. I acted to avoid being asked. I know you know that I have things on my mind. I'm sorry.