Concert.

Eyeliner.

Author's POV

The ambience of the stadium is going haywire with Inspirits cheering and chanting, begging Infinite to come out as soon as possible. Although they know there's still 30 minutes to go, but heck for the time. Inspirits from all over the world, came to Seoul, just for Infinite. Wearing the merchandises they probably bought outside or from the online blogshops all over the net. Infinite necklaces, Infinite rings, Infinite T-shirts, Infinite jellybands, Infinite watches, Infinite bags. Just name it, they will have it. That's a true Inspirit. The fact that the Infinite boys debuted a few years back, no matter what they are doing, Inspirit show their loves by supporting them. The love for Infinite is...infinite. The stadium's 2 enormous clocks showed the minutes left to the start of the concert.

 

"00:13:35"

 

As the minutes passed by so slowly, the chanting and cheering and the flashing of cameras went on faster. They don't care if their voices crack or whatever. Inspirits cheering for their lovely boys. As for the boys at the back stage, the feeling of excitement, nervousness, appreciative, all mixed to one.

Myungsoo sitting on a chair, with headphones on, mouthing to the lyrics so that he won't mess up. He has been the one to sing first, to set the mood of the song.

Dongwoo and Hoya at another corner of the room, practicing again and again on their rappings and their dance move. Not forgetting their new song, Infinite H. 

Sungjong and Sungyeol, half-asleep half-awake on the couch. Lying on each other. But they feel by doing that, they can support each other.

Sunggyu? He's with Woohyun in the toilet. They are the main vocalists and they need to listen to the echos projected from the voice box. Toilet can be very useful to listen to how stable the voices are.

 

Dongwoo POV

Geure binbeonhaejin
Ni geu mal dapdaphaesseo byeonhaejin
Nae maltuwa haengdongi
Halmal eopge mandeundago
Hwaman nage dotgundago
Ssoadaemyeo gyeokhaejin
Bam haneure

[Hoya] Byeori barkhyeojwotji
Dari bichwojwotji
Hangsi gal gil gatji
Byeoldeulgwa bami onda
Dareun byeore garyeojil ppun
The moon always stay there
I will always be here for you want you

Wow! I used to stumble my rap in this song, but I managed to perfect it. I really hope later it will be better. I managed to practice a bit more with Hoya. He helps me best. With him helping with the rap, I'll be able to match up with him. Rap is my passion. I need someone to push me further. That person is here.

SangMi knows I need some power before every concert or shows start. She always come to me, face me, holds my shoulders, looks straight into my eyes and say, "Hwaiting Dongwoo Oppa, I will watch your back and see you succeed and make me proud!!"

With those words that I hold strongly in my heart, I stepped closer to my members and power-ed up their energy and moods for the concert and start our thing! The fact that her words, Inspirits' chantings and my brothers here made who I am today. I will perform with all my heart and make them know that I am proud of what I am doing now.

 

Author's POV

The infinite crowd in the infinite stadium with Infinite and Inspirits went well. The crowd cheered and chanted and shouted and laughed together with Infinite. It was a one in a million dream to be watching Infinite performing live. Interacting with the Inspirits.

With Woohyun throwing his hearts all over.

With Sunggyu making his eyes disappear everytime they laugh.

With Myungsoo and his sudden burst out laughing.

With Sungyeol and his funny body gags.

With Hoya and his abs.

With Sungjong and his smiles.

With Dongwoo and his uniqueness.

 

 

 

 

The concert ended well like how they wanted to.

 

Everyone is contented.

 

That was their final concert before taking one year hiatus from the society.