Hiatus.

Eyeliner.

"The popular boy group, Infinite, has decided to take a one year hiatus from the media scene. Each of the members will continue their studies in this one year. Please keep supporting them. They will return as a more powerful Infinite than you ever know."

 

Dongwoo POV

I am really shocked by that news that came out from allkpop. Whenever did they hear that news from? We are going to have another con...

*DINGDONG*

Aish, who is that early in the morning. Don't they know Infinite has to rest? I got up to the CCTV-door machine. Oh, it's Hyoan hyung. How can he ever forget the door passcode. I pressed the 'Unlock' button and he came looking very worriedly. 

"Oh, Dongwoo-yah... Go and wake up the rest of the members. Hyung got something important to tell you all."

I went to Sunggyu's room and found that he's already awaked by the bell earlier on. 

"Hyung, Hyoan hyung is here. He needs to talk to us. Help me wake the rest up. He said it's very important so if possible, drag them to the living room."

Sunggyu smirked at the word "drag". In a few minutes, Infinite are all gathered in the living room, with pulled clothes, dragged by the leader. Their faces were all bloated from the late night supper of ramen noodles. Hyoan hyung had to knock a few times on each heads, wanting them to wake up on what he has to say.

"Infinite...is going to take a year hiatus." Hyoan hyung started.

"So what I read earlier on allkpop was true?" I asked him.

All Hyoan hyung did was to nod and leave the dorm. Infinite gasped and blanked at what Hyoan just said. This can't be the truth. We just barely debuted 2 years ago and now we are taking 1 year off. What are we going to do in that 1 year? Continue studies? Work as a normal person? Date? Get married?

 

SangMi POV

What is this? How come Oppa never say anything? Did he knew from the start that's why he performed all out last night?

 

-- To: Wooppa (:

         Oppa, is it true?

-- From: Wooppa (:

            Sadly, it is true. Hyoan hyung just leave to tell us the news.

 

Oh gosh, pity Infinite. They are at their top and this have to happen. Cruel. This is the most baddest news I ever woke up to. Ever since I became a makeup artist, checking allkpop was the next thing I do in the morning. Checking under the fashion tag was my favourite. Especially, if there is something about Infinite. So what am I going to do during their hiatus. I never thought of becoming makeup artist to any other group. Probably I can go back to Daegu and meet my family after 2 years in Seoul. Should I ask Oppa too? He might miss my mom's cooking.

 

-- To: Wooppa (:

        Oppa, since you got 1 year hiatus, maybe you want to go back Daegu? Ask Hyoan Oppa first.

 

Hopefully Oppa can leave for Daegu with me. It's a bit awkward for me to be going home alone because I came to Seoul with him 3 years back. Oppa has been always there for me. Trying to make me his makeup artist instead of Sungjong. I know why he does that. I heard from mom that Dongwoo Oppa loves me a lot that he need to take care of me 24/7. I once joked with Oppa that he is always with me that I got sick of him already. That one joke resulted to two weeks not talking to each other, but that doesn't mean he doesn't want me to do his makeup. Aish this Oppa, really is like a kid. Heuheuheu.

 

-- From: Wooppa (:

           Jeogiyo, I am at your door now!! My fingers are numb from the knocking! YAH!

 

Dongwoo POV

*KnockKnock*

Where is this girl? I pressed the bell twice. Is she still sleeping?

*Knocks harder*

*TingTongTingTong*

Normally by the second knock, the door should be clicking open. I bet she is stil half awake half saleep from the messages she sent.

*Click*

"Yah, why are you so late opening the door? You find the button or you make the button to unlock the door? Can't you see my knuckles are red from the knocking?" Bombed her questions to see that cute and blur face of hers. Kekeke, she's so cute with that expression.

"Oppa, what's with the bag too?" She pointed the small lauggage and the backpack on me.

"Didn't you say we are going back to Daegu? I already ask Hyoan hyung and he gave me 2 months and so here I am at your home. To wait for you to wash up, wait for you to pack your stuff and so on and so forth!" I bombed her again.

"And don't worry about the tickets." I fanned the tickets, showing to her that I already bought it earlier.

"Wow, Oppa, I didn't know you were this efficient. Kekeke!" SangMi said that as she poked my arms playfully which got her a tap on her forehead, asking her to be quick.