Trip to Daegu.

Eyeliner.

Author POV

The trip to Daegu was quiet but comfortable. Both of them knows that they are tired so decided to just sleep on the way. Dongwoo had his disguise on, so as SangMi. Both of them have been exposed in the DVDs Infinite made, so people knows who is who. There were no disturbance from the public, maybe because Dongwoo bought tickets from a cabin that has not much people. They had to, though. Once in a while, Dongwoo will wake up to fill up his grumbling tummy and bought some snacks for SangMi too. Once in a while, SangMi would wake up to check on her belongings, scared if any were missing.

 

"1 hour later"

 

SangMi POV

"Oppa, wake up. We are here already." I heard him groan. Aish, this heavy sleeper. He can really sleep anywhere and everywhere. We are on a train and he is sleeping like he is at home. I shook him again, extra harder this time. "OPPA, IREONA!!!" I shouted since they was nobody onboard. His eyes squirming to open. I quickly use my fingers and open his eyelids, only to see them red and bulgy. Hahahah! Like a hamster's eyes! He was shocked by my actions that he suddenly stood up. 

"OMONA, SANGMI, DON'T DO THAT!!" He shouted.

"THEN I WOKE UP YOU UP NICELY, YOU WOULDN'T WAKE UP! AISH YOU SLEEPY HEAD DINO!!!" Dongwoo Oppa covered my mouth because I was too noisy. After all the shoutings and glarings, we got off the train and proceed to the bus interchange.

"Has the bus interchange been always this far?" I complained. It's true! It's only 3 years since I left Daegu for Seoul and the bus interchange seems so far than the last time. Did it like move a few inches further or what. I saw him rolling his eyes to me, as if saying that I'm such a kid to complain about these things. Heuheuheu!

 

Dongwoo POV

When will she ever stop complaining? We are nearly there and she complains like we got 3 hours more to get home. Our houses are side by side so it's even more better to go home together right? I'm not born in Daegu, just that a few years before I leave for Seoul, I moved in beside SangMi, that's how we got to know each other.

"SangMi-ah! There it is! OUR HOME!!" I got excited suddenly, as soon as I saw the rooftop. Kekeke! It indicates to me that my bed is within the compound. Yes, all I can think of now is my bed. Nothing, but my bed. Okay, maybe umma's cooking and a tiny bit of abeoji's nagging. Also, SangMi's umma tteokbokki. She makes the best in the neighbourhood.

I ran faster down the lane and finally reach the front door. SangMi pressed the "Call" button and a familiar voice came to the speaker.

"Ne, nuguseyo?" How I missed that voice.

"Ommoni, Dongwoo Oppa and me, Sangmi. We are here!" Sangmi was smiling stupidly to the machine.

"Ah, geuraeyo? Okay, the doors are open now! Hehehe!"

Okay, did my umma just laughed cutely? She is obviously asking me to pinch her cheeks. I quickly grabbed our bags and stuffs up to the 2nd floor and straight to the door. Just in time, my umma opened the door and I literally threw the things one side and run up to her and hugged her tightly. Oh, how I missed my umma, even though she would come to the dorm every now and then to visit Infinite.

"Aigoo yah, uri Dongwoo. You missed me so much, eo? See your face and eyes, swollen!" Mum teased me. I don't care about SangMi looking at me. She knows the feeling too. Umma then let go of me and hugged SangMi too.

"Uri SangMi is here too! Hehehe! Wah, you've gotten pretty too!" Umma cupped her face. I made a "chtt" sound that Umma slapped my left hand and Sangmi slapped on the right hand.

"Yah! Apayo!!!" This caused me to get a pinch now. Umma on the left and SangMi on the right. Instantly, mu hands went up to their cheeks to and pinched them.

"AHEM!" Abeoji was standing there looking at us weirdly.

"What are you three doing?"

"NOTHING!" We three said in unison and laughed.

 

SangMi POV

I love this family a lot. Unfortunately, I have to go home for a while and meet my umma now.

"Ommoni, I take my leve for a while. Remember that I have a umma too? Kekeke!" Asking her permission to leave.

"Aigoo, hahaha! I almost forgot. Okay, you go home and wash up first. Since it's already 6pm, come back at 7.30pm with your umma. We are going to eat dinner together. I'm making tteobokki and soondaeguk (*A/N: I think it's sausage soup) and if your umma wants to bring over some food, then she can. I'll help her to heat up her food." She talked so fast. Hehehe, ahjummas are all like that. They don't know how to speak slowly when they age.

I bowed to everyone except for Dongwoo. I mehrong-ed to him and ran off.

As soon as I reached home, Umma wasn't home. I went up to the fridge because that's where she keeps a note for everyone in the house.

"Umma went out to Busan for 2 days."

I thought I already informed her that I am coming back today. I think it might slipped her mind. Of all things, how can she forget her only daughter is coming back today? Even when SamDong Oppa came back for military, she is already waiting at the front door for him. Nevermind, I think she is a bit busy these days. I went into my room and jumped on my bed. How comfortable. I missed you bed. And this teddy bear that SamDong Oppa gave to me when I was younger. I quickly wash up and decided to just go to Dongwoo Oppa's house and relax there. Wearing my favourite sweatpants and blue oversized sleeveless jersey, I went next door.