Wonder...

Eyeliner.

-Flashback-

"Sungjong, why do you always get her to do your makeup?"

"Noona is the best when she's doing my face, especially my eyeliner."

"But she's mine..."

-End of Flashback-

 

Dongwoo's POV

"Alright guys! This will be our last day concert in Seoul! I want us to really enjoy and appreciate the love Inspirits had given us all these while. We need to make them see that they are appreciated and loved and noticed by us! ARE YOU READY OR NOT!?!?!"

I had to shout to give encouragement to them. Not that they don't listen to me, but sometimes shouting does give a little boost in your life. We were at the dorm's living room, about to leave for the concert. I looked around the room. There's Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Sunggyu and Sunggyu. Not forgetting, Manager hyung, Stylist Noonas, Makeup Noonas and Coordi Hyungs. One of the Makeup Noonas caught my eye. It is Cho SangMi. My chilhood friend. I was lucky that she's with Infinite. The feeling of when you need someone, he/she is there. Not that I don't appreciate these 6 idiotic and crazy guys, but times you need someone closer is much better.

 

SangMi's POV

Dongwoo had just finish his duty to give a little boost to s and the crew. I really didn't think he would succeed like this. Being the leader of the most popular KPOP Group. He's just perfect. Those leadership skills, that body, that angelic smile of his and that crazy laugh makes me look up to him more. He is my childhood bestfriend. He would just be there when I needed him. Thank you Dongwoo-yah... I really appreciate our friendship, though at times I needed more than that, but I realised, his career and dream is much more important.

 

Author's POV

The journey in the van to the stadium was quite calm. Everyone is doing their own things, calming themselves was the first thing they have to do. Although they have been doing quite a lot of performances everywhere and anywhere in the world, the nervousness they had in them are still firing. They were scared if they were to do a mistake, it would either make or break them. The 8-seater van, 3-3-2, Manager hyung is driving and Coordi hyung is seated beside him. Woohyun, Sungyeol and Hoya were seated at the last 3-seats, SangMi, Sungjong and Myungsoo were seated at the middle 3-seats and Dongwoo and Sunggyu nearer to Manager Hyung. Each of them had their ear plugged to their own iPods and tablets.

About 30 minutes of own self time in the van, the hectic schedules starts...

 

Cho SangMi's POV

"Unnie! Where is my powder brush?" "Unnie! Where is the bronzer?" "Unnie! Where is the clip? I need to clip up Sungjong's fringe!"

"There!!" "There!!" "THERE!!"

The noisy INFINITE makeup and waiting room. What not, it is less than 1 hour to the start of the concert, and the boys are not dressed yet! I didn't realise the time. These boys skin are so flawless that I don't feel I need anymore to do. Well, I started to dap Etude House's BB Cream on Sungjong's face. So cute that Sungjong is bobbing his head in every direction. He has this habit of sleeping the moment my brush touches his face. Suddenly.

"Noona! Did you ever realised that your skin is flawless too? You are so busy with us, yet you can take care of your skin well!" Sungjong opened his eyes from the "sleep".

"Yah! Sungjong-ah, I thought you are sleeping. Hahahha! Of course, then why did I become a makeup artist? Makeup artist also have pride in their faces. So I need to take care of it too!" That was a logic reply that I quickly replied him.

"Aish Noona! Why do you talk so fast?" He pouted.

"Sungjong-ah, look at the time now..." I signalled to the clock on the wall.

Sungjong just realised they were late already, he showed his cutest eye smile and smile and he sat up straight to make my job finish faster. I can also see that he is trying not to sleep again. BUT! he closed his eyes the minute after. I smiled. This kid really is something. I glanced quickly around the room. The other four member are finishing their makeup and dressed already...when my eyes and his eyes meet. Dongwoo. He is looking at me through his mirror reflection. Wonder what is his mind trying to talk to me.

 

Dongwoo's POV

I saw Sungjong suddenly wake up from his "sleep" and talking to SangMi. I am not jealous of Sungjong getting SangMi to do his makeup because I know the line between them. Not more than a noona-dongsaeng relationship. I see that SangMi is explaining something to Sungjong. "...why did I become a makeup artist?" was what I caught in their conversation. Is she talking about me? Or something else? I keep my eyes on her from my mirror reflection. I really want to keep SangMi in my view always. She needs to be protected. I feel the need to protect her. Why? I just don't know why. 

"SangMi-ah, I like you. Do you like me?" My thoughts asked as her eyes and my eyes meet from the mirror reflection.