{ * chapter three

FLY HIGH ★ [ new girl group ]

▌Outside of FLY HIGH's Dorm // 9:15 A.M. ▌

"Manager unnie, wait! I thought you said we could chill today.", Chaeryeon stated, raising an eyebrow.

The older woman sighed. She knew that she said that they could rest for the day but Sooman changed their plans. The girls stared at her, waiting for a response. Again she sighed. "I'm sorry girls. Your day-off has been cancelled." Chaeryeon and Raebyul groaned. "Of course. Sooman ALWAYS changes our plans. He never lets us rest. He pisses me off so much sometimes!", Taemi growled. "You do know that you'll be debuting next week right? He just wants everything to go as planned."

Janeul rolled her eyes while Hani made a weird looking face. Mihyun frowned at her group members behavior. "YAH! All of you know that if we want to become the freaking best, we have to keep practicing our butts off until we've proven to ourselves that we're going to succeed in this music industry! I know that we're all tired but practice makes freaking perfect, okay? If we don't practice every chance we get, our debut will fail and we won't be able to do what we love most. Do you guys not understand that?! And why are you guys looking at me like that?!..."

Everyone's eyes widened at Mihyun's sudden outburst. They never would've thought that their cheerful sweetheart would have the guts to rant like this. "Mihyun-ah, are you alright? Do you have a fever? Aish, Raebyul, I think our eternal baby is sick.", Chaeryeon commented, touching Mihyun's forehead for fever. The others nodded in agreement. Mihyun smiled slightly and pushed Chaeryeon's hand away. "I'm fine, really!" Raebyul looked at her suspiciously, "Are you sure? You don't normally act this way, Mimi-ah." She just smiled brightly, nodded her head in response, and turned to their manager, "Can we go practice now unnie?"

▌FLY HIGH's Practice Room // 9:51 A.M. ▌

"Is it me or did the practice room get bigger?", Hani questioned. "It's just you.", Janeul answered, looking around the room. "Hey unnie, did Sooman ever hire another choreographer for us?", Taemi turned to Sanghee, their manager. "Ah, yes. She'll be here shortly! For right now, just put on your practice clothes and wait patiently for her arrival." The maknae and the others did as they were told. The only thing they couldn't do was wait patiently. "Aigo, when is she coming? She's taking to long!" The whole room turned into chaos. Suddenly, the door opened and the girls quickly shut their mouths. There stood a young lady who looked in her mid-twenties. She had brown, curly hair and had milky white skin. She was really beautiful. She walked towards Sanghee, who was smiling at her.

"Sanghee-ah, I've missed you so much.", the stranger stated then turned to the girls, "So sis, these are your precious girls that you've talked so much to me about huh?" The girls gasped at the word 'sis'. Sanghee grinned, "Yep, these are the ones. Girls, introduce yourselves to my sister. She's your new choreographer." The girls immediately stood up. "Flying high till we touch the sky! Annyeonghaseyo, we're FLY HIGH! Please take good care of us." Sanghee proudly grinned at her girls. "Annyeong, I'm Shim Jinhye, your new choreographer. Nice to meet you!", Jinhye happily exclaimed, "From what Sanghee has told me, you girls seem to be very talented. I'm very excited to work with you. So, are girls ready to practice your behinds off?" Raebyul smirked, "Come at us bro."

| Six Hours Later |

"Mihyun, go infront of Taemi. Hani get behind Chaeryeon and Janeul. Taemi and Raebyul, stay where you're at. Left, right, forward, back! 1, 2, 3, 4! That's right girls! You're owning it! You all are doing fantastic!" Jinhye was working really hard with the girls. The girls already seem to like her. They like how passionate she is on working with them. Sanghee has never seen the girls so motivated. "Okay girls! Time to go home. Take quick showers and rest. You all deserve it. We'll work more on this tomorrow, alright?"

"Alright Jinhye unnie! We'll be here extra early!", Janeul exclaimed.


▌FLY HIGH's Dorm // 4:10 P.M. ▌

"I smell horrible!", Taemi pouted, "Can I take a shower first? Please?" Raebyul responded with a simple 'yes' and walked to her room. After Taemi finished her shower, Hani went in, then Janeul, then Mihyun, then Chaeryeon, then finally Raebyul. Everyone then headed to the living room to watch some television. "Hey look! We're on the news!", Mihyun exclaimed after she the T.V. "Turn up the volume Mimi-ah.", Chaeryeon commanded. "Alright unnie."

"Today, Lee Sooman, CEO of SM Entertainment, has confirmed that FLY HIGH's maknae Taemi and main vocalist Mihyun will be replaced by two new members."

"WHAT?!"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  

As I promised! Chapter three is here! I'm so sorry for not updating! I'll try to update frequently as of now ^^
Aha, if you're wondering about the end of the chapter. Don't worry!
Mihyun and Taemi are not being replaced. It's just to create some drama in the story.
Even though it's not as long as I thought it would be, it's pretty long than the other chapters I've written. I hope you enjoy this chapter. 

- - _chelly