The dance instructor is a jerk.

FLY HIGH ★ [ new girl group ]

"YAH, MIHYUN! You're doing it all wrong! Do I have to repeat the dance steps again?!" The angry dance instructor shouted.

Mihyun, being the sentimental dork she is, was at the verge of tears. "I-- I'm sorry."

"SORRY ISN'T GONNA CUT IT! You have to get this right or else you'll mess up the whole group!"

"Hey, stop picking on Mihyun unnie! She's trying her best! Plus, you're the dance instructor. If any of us mess up, you have to keep repeating the dance steps until we get them right. Stop being a lazy and do your job like it's supposed to be done." FLY HIGH's maknae retorted, glaring at him.

The dance instructor scowled. "How did I get stuck with you girls? All you girls do is give me a hard time."

Raebyul rolled her eyes. "If you don't want to be here, then leave. Come here Mihyun. The others and I will help you."

Janeul and Hani nodded in agreement, pointing towards the exit.

"FINE THEN. I'm done with you all. I'm going to tell Sooman to find you all a new instructor!" With that, he walked out and slammed the door behind him.

"Good riddance. He was an to begin with." Chaeryeon muttered, turning to face Mihyun. "You okay Mihyun-ah?"

She nodded in response. "Thanks for defending me, guys."

"Unnie, we're family. We're not gonna let anyone push you around." Hani stated, smiling towards FLY HIGH's cry baby. [ A/N: just like Jonghyun. LOLOL ignore me >> ]

-KNOCK, KNOCK- There was a knock on the door. "Yo, it's Amber and Victoria. Can we come in?"

Janeul walked to the door and opened it. "Hey Amber and Victoria unnie! What are you two doing here?"

"We saw your dance instructor yelling about how you girls were giving him a hard time and blah blah blah. What happened?"

"He was being a jerk so we told him to leave. That's all." Taemi smiled.

Victoria chuckled. "You girls are definitely something else."

After Amber and Victoria left, the girls continued practicing their dance routine. Mihyun eventually got the dance steps right with the help of her group members.

"Aniyo, I'm tired! Can we go back to the dorm now?" Hani whined. "I'm tired too! Come on unnies! Let's go! I think I'm gonna die of exhaustion." Taemi sighed, obviously tired from practicing none stop.

"Alright. Get all of your things."

"FINALLY TIME TO GO HOMEEEEE!"

................. The Next Day .................

"KYA! TIME TO WAKE UP!" familiar male voices yelled. "HEY! IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP! WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP!"

The girls from each of the three rooms placed their pillows over their heads to block out the loud voices.

"Hyungs, they're not waking up. Should we terrorize their rooms?" a sweet voice asked. "Great idea, Taemin-ah. Let's go!" another voice responded.

"RISE AND SHINE LADIES!" One by one, the doors of each room were being kicked opened.

Janeul jumped up from her bed, tiredly walking to Mihyun's bed . "Mihyun unnie, wake up. SHINee oppas are terrorizing our dorm."

"THEY'RE WHAT?" Mihyun jumped out of bed and ran out of the room. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY, HEY! As I promised, chapter one is finally up! Tell me what you all think!

I'm sorry if I didn't get your personalities right and if the chapter is y. ><

I hope you all enjoy! I'm working on chapter two atm, just so you all know ^^

Comment, comment, comment and tell me what you think of my y chapter xD bye-bye!