We Don't Wanna Wake Up!

FLY HIGH ★ [ new girl group ]

"DON'T TOUCH THAT! NO! JONGHYUN OPPA!!" Taemi whined, jumping onto Jonghyun's back. How dare they come into their dorm like this? "Taemi, get off my back!"

"Minho oppa, I can't believe you, out of all people, would do something like this." Mihyun stated, frowning at Minho. "Well Mihyunnie, oppa can't be serious all the time. I have to have some fun too."

"YAH! Someone get this maknae off my back!" Jonghyun shouted, trying to get Taemi off of him. That's when Chaeryeon and Janeul walked in. Chaeryeon eyed Onew and Key, looked at Janeul, and then whispered something into her ear. Janeul smirked and nodded at her. "1, 2, 3! GO!"

Both girls pounced on Key and Onew, making them fall to the floor. "We surrender! Please don't hurt us!" Onew whimpered.

20 minutes later

"We're finished."

The six girls crossed their arms and glared at them. The boys surrendered and the girls made them clean the mess they made. They knocked down things that made the two eldest of the group very angry.

"Please stop glaring at us. If your lazy butts would have woken up, we wouldn't have done this in the first place." Key retorted, putting his hands on his hips.

"FYI, we were practicing our 'lazy' butts off last night." Hani growled. "Guess what? SO WERE WE." Jonghyun snorted. "And your point is?"

After about half an hour of arguing and trying to make a point, the girls went back to bed. They tried everything to get them up. The boys gave up.

30 minutes later

"Hey! Are the girls up yet? Didn't I tell you boys to wake them up?"

They turned around to see FLY HIGH's manager. "We're screwed." Taemin whispered.

"But we did wake them up! They just went back to sleep......" Onew told her.

"Aish, these lazy girls." she sighed, turning to SHINee. "You all can go now. Thanks for trying. See you boys later!" The boys bowed and waved their goodbyes.

Now alone in the living room, she didn't know how she would wake up the knocked out girls in the bedrooms. 'What should I do?' she thought. She paced back and forth but didn't come up with anything.

"Hi manager unnie!"

She looked up and gasped. The girls were dressed and ready to head out. "How..? HUH? Weren't you girls asleep?"

"Maybe, maybe not. You'll never know!" Taemi shrugged, following her group members out of the dorm.

Walking to their van, Janeul stopped and looked at their manager. "Hold on. Where are we going?"

___________________________________________________________________________________

AH! Sorry for not updating guys! I've been lazing around xP

The chapter is short, I know. I just wanted to update with something since I haven't updated.

I'm having my state exams on Monday and Tuesday! I'm so nervous! Wish me luck!

I promise to update with a longer chapter after my exams! AJA AJA HWAITING!~