Their first lesson, a confession and some cash-finally!

Looks can be deceiving
Yoona woke up, she had breakfast, got dressed, got ready and dragged herself to Taecyeon's house. She rang the doorbell with a heavy, miserable sigh. In a minute the door was answered by a lady dressed in maids' clothes. *Wow! They even have maids!* Yoona thought. "Yes?" said the maid. "Um...I'm Taecyeon's tutor." Yoona replied shyly. "Oh yes! Come in!" said the maid, stepping aside. "Thankyou." Yoona said, bowing before stepping inside. She noticed they had a really beautiful garden and they're house was too. It was really big with three floors.  "So, you came." said Taecyeon. "Let's get on with the tutoring." said Yoona trying to ignore Taecyeon. "What do you know about Law?" questioned Yoona. "Stuff." replied Taecyeon. "Look if you want to learn and improve on this, you have to co-operate with me." said Yoona starting to get annoyed. Yoona asked again but he replied with the same answer. The rest of the tutoring went on. Yoona was having extreme difficulty, Taecyeon was being lazy and he didn't answer properly either. When the tutoring ended, Taecyeon handed her the money. Yoona was worried she wasn't going to get payed because Taecyeon hadn't actually learn anything, mainly because he didn't want to. She got home very annoyed. Taecyeon's attitude was as bad as ever. "Aaaahhh! What is his problem?!" raged Yoona, talking to herself.  "Dude, did you have tutoring?" Chansung asked, when he came to the house, he saw books scattered in Taecyeon's room. "Yeah bro, that loser chick tutored me." said Taecyeon with a laugh. "Wow. Im Yoona?" asked Chansung surprised. "Who else?" said Taecyeon. "So s-she came here?!" said Chansung, shocked. "Yeah.....dude do you like that freak??!" asked Taecyeon. "Like your always going against me when we're talking about her and your so obvious about how you act man!" explained Taecyeon with a disgusted look. "W-what?!" said Chansung speechless. "I mean she's pretty and smart and she seems pretty cool, I mean she did stand up to you...but I don't like her." replied Chansung, nervously. "Yeah well I think you do man, don't lie, I can tell." said Taecyeon, eyeing Chansung who was fidgety and kept avoiding Taecyeon's glance. "Dude why do you like her?! She's a freak! A stupid, bratty, annoying freak!" said Taecyeon in disgust. "Yah! Don't talk about her like that! Fine I do like her! I won't let you talk about her like that! Your the stupid one to be acting like this to a girl like her..." Chansung got all red and decided to leave the house before Taecyeon had at him. Taecyeon was shocked and had got all angry. "WTF is with him??!! That stupid idiot!" Taecyeon said to himself.  "Unnie! How did the tutoring go?? Did you get the money?" Krystal asked as Yoona got home. "Yep! But I've got a migrane! Taecyeon, that bastard, no wonder he needs a tutor. He wouldn't listen, he wouldn't co-operate and he kept bugging me!!! Aarrghhh!" said Yoona, scruffing her hair in frustration. "She stomped her way upstairs, she met her dad on the way. "Appa, I've got the money..." she reached in her bag to retrieve the payment and handed it to her dad. Her dad accepted the money and looked at Yoona with teary eyes. "I'm sorry." he sighed. "I haven't been making things better have I? Thankyou for this Yoona." he said solemnly before walking away. Yoona looked at her dad as he walked away, she glanced at Krystal who had her head down to her work, trying to cover her face which was wet from the tears. She sighed miserably, tears welling up her eyes, she walked upstairs, closed her door and slumped on her bed. She fought back the tears. *You must endure this, everything will become worse if you don't. Do this for your family, be strong.*Yoona thought to herself. She wiped the tears..."FIGHTING!" she said to herself with a smile.